Preparations are in progress for the 5th International Conference on Psychology, Counselling, and Education (ICPCE 2023). The Organising Committee is focused on creating an international event that fosters a supportive atmosphere, provides peer-reviewed content, and embraces a diverse range of topics and perspectives, while maintaining a balance between science and practice.
Drawing from previous virtual Psychreg conferences, the organising committee is developing a programme that addresses participants’ needs. ICPCE 2023 will be held at Cebu Institute of Technology in Cebu, Philippines on 31st August–1st September 2023.
The theme of the conference is Building capacity for better mental wellness through multidisciplinary practice in the 21st century.
ICPCE 2023 is an interdisciplinary event that unites scholars and practitioners from various backgrounds: such as public health, government and public policy, psychology, medicine, sociology, allied health professions, education, sports and exercise science, social sciences, media studies, counselling, and the general public. The goal is to discuss research, policy, rhetoric, and practice related to mental wellness.
We are seeking submissions for paper presentations that meet the following criteria:
- Provide relevant insights on applying resilience research to modern challenges in the 21st century
- Rely on a comprehensive empirical study (qualitative, quantitative, or mixed-methods) or incorporate rigorous theoretical analysis
- Present diverse disciplinary perspectives and methodological and theoretical approaches, both within and beyond the fields of psychology, counselling, and education, in relation to mental wellness
Possible areas of focus include, but are not limited to:
- Applied psychology
- Clinical psychology
- Educational psychology
- Mental health
- Organisational psychology
- Social psychology
- Education – 21st century skills
- Pedagogical approaaches
- Teaching-learning researches
- Alternative learning modality
We welcome direct submissions of original research related to the conference theme. Submissions may present new research, preliminary work, critical theory, or best practices, and can emphasise practical lessons learned from experience in various settings or countries.
Please submit a research abstract of approximately 250 words in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ensure adherence to the APA Style Guide and British English spelling. Use standard British English spelling, such as “centre” and “behaviour” and the “s” form in words with alternative spellings, e.g., “recognise”.
Conference proceedings will be published in a special issue of the Psychreg Journal of Psychology. For pre-submission inquiries, email email@example.com.
- Early registration deadline: 01 August 2023. Fee: £50 (3,500 PHP)
- Regular registration deadline: 01 August 2023. Fee: £75 (5,000 PHP)
- Late registration: 28 August 2023 onwards: £100 (£6,700 PHP)
- ISPCE member: 25% off registration fee
The articles we publish on Psychreg are here to educate and inform. They’re not meant to take the place of expert advice. So if you’re looking for professional help, don’t delay or ignore it because of what you’ve read here. Check our full disclaimer.