Surprise your guests this Christmas and New Year with cocktails to remember. These mocktail/cocktail recipes are easy to make, healthy, and have a blend of delicious flavours. Avocados are a diverse fruit with a smooth texture and unique flavour, and they are full of healthy monounsaturated fats and a whole host of vitamins to help you boost your health and well-being.
Avobar London introduces the Avocolada, a drink that exemplifies the perfect balance of flavour and nutrition. This innovative beverage highlights the versatility and creamy richness of avocados. It offers a refreshing and healthful experience, merging exquisite taste with the natural goodness of avocados in every sip.
- 100ml Pineapple juice
- 50ml Coconut milk
- 25ml Coconut syrup
- 15ml Fresh lime juice
- ¼ Avocado
- 8/10 Ice cubes
- Coconut flakes
- 25/50ml Rum (alcoholic version)
- 10ml Violette liquor on top
- Take your blender, add all your ingredients, and blend for around 20 seconds. If it’s virgin, pour it into a slim highball glass, add garnish, and serve.
- For an alcoholic cocktail, add 25/50ml rum into your highball glass and pour over your colada mix
- Before you add garnish, pour 10ml of violet liquor on top, and after, add your coconut flakes and a sprig of mint.
Dustin Franke and Luca Simon, renowned mixology innovators, have teamed up with the World Avocado Organization to create the Guacamolita. This cocktail recipe is a testament to their creative flair and expertise in mixology. The Guacamolita promises a unique blend of flavours, embodying the essence of avocados in a refreshing and innovative drink.
- 30ml Lime juice
- 20ml Sugar syrup
- ¼ Avocado
- 3 Stems of coriander
- 8 Drops of tabasco sauce
- 1 Pinch of salt
- Ice cubes
- Sprig of coriander
- Slice of lime
- Slice of avocado
- 50ml white tequila
- Using a slice of lime, wet the rim of the serving glass and roll the rim in salt.
- Cut open the avocado, mash up one quarter until smooth, and then combine with the coriander and tequila (optional) in a cocktail shaker.
- Next add sugar syrup, tabasco, lime juice, and ice, and shake vigorously
- Fill the glass with fresh ice, and pour the cocktail through a strainer. Garnish with a sprig of coriander, a slice of lime, and a slice of avocado.