When it comes to purchasing marijuana seeds, growers have a lot of choices. Sometimes the sheer volume of choices can be overwhelming. When a grower is choosing autoflower seeds, they need to know what to look for and where to purchase these seeds safely. With this guide, growers will have an easier time getting the marijuana seeds they need.
Autoflowering seeds produce quick harvests
When growers want to harvest a crop of marijuana as quickly as possible, they often turn to autoflowering varieties because they can be harvested in 8-10 weeks. Quick harvests are available whether the plants are grown indoors or outdoors. The following offers some tips on the benefits of purchasing autoflowering varieties when growers want to buy weed seeds.
- By purchasing autoflowering marijuana seeds, growers will be able to get many more harvests per growing season when outdoors or per year indoors. Some strains of marijuana can take months to grow, but autoflowering marijuana can be harvested within a couple of months.
- If a grower times their plantings correctly, they can have a perpetual harvest where they are always harvesting a new crop of cannabis. Just as the new plants are starting to flower, the older plants are ready for harvest.
- Many growers have found autoflowering seeds to be much easier to grow. Because a grower does not have to focus on a specific light schedule, they can simply plant their seeds and know they will flower right on time.
- Because they do not grow as long as some types of cannabis, autoflowering marijuana does not grow out of control. Autoflowering seeds are perfect to plant in small areas. They typically never grow over two meters in height.
Where to purchase the best autoflower marijuana seeds?
Many marijuana growers purchase their seeds online because of the convenience. Navigating the many online cannabis seed retailers can be a bit tricky, especially for new growers who may not know what they are looking for in a trusted seller.
First, it is important to note that buying cannabis seeds is legal in many states, but it is important a person checks with their state’s laws to determine the legality. The following offers some tips to look for before buying autoflowering seeds from an online retailer.
- It is important to choose autoflowering seeds with good genetics. You will want to inquire about the DNA of the seeds and determine where they have come from before purchasing.
- Ideally, growers should purchase seeds that have been feminized because there is a much greater chance of these seeds producing female plants, so growers will not have to worry about males spoiling their harvest.
- Make sure to check out the reputation of the retailer. Ensure they have a sound level of customer service to offer. Reading customer reviews is essential before purchasing.
- Take time to review the different strains of autoflowering seeds to determine which one will offer the best plants. This is a process that should never be rushed.
Get started on purchasing seeds today
Finding the perfect autoflowering seeds is much easier with a reliable and reputable seed depository. Choosing autoflowering seeds means growers will have access to their harvest in a much faster time than with other types. Because of the ease of growth and the shorter time to harvest, many new growers prefer purchasing autoflowering seeds for growing indoors or outdoors.
Alicia Saville did her degree in psychology at the University of Edinburgh. She is interested in mental health and well-being.