440 total views, 1 views today
Job type: Part-time, Online-based
Experience: 3 years writing (Preferred)
Education: Master’s (Preferred)
Last day of application: 15 June 2019
Salary: 525 GBP per month
Gain valuable experience in one of the world’s leading psychology websites, and work within a tight-knit team of mental health advocates.
You will build a successful portfolio of content, with a strong focus on LGBT issues. You will also act as a Digital Assistant to manage our social media channels and maintain the Psychreg website.
This is a part-time role (20 hours each week, you will choose your own schedule) and we will mentor and support you at the start of your journey. We’re looking for someone who is naturally creative and always strives to be the first to know about emerging trends in psychology, mental health and well-being.
Other ideal requirements
- Proficient with WordPress and SEO – We prefer bloggers.
- Social media savvy
- Quick learner
- Willing to travel overseas – You will be expected to assist during Psychreg events.
- A master’s degree in psychology
- Excellent English and engaging writing style
- *Have published at least one article in a mainstream newspaper (For applicants from the Philippines, this would be Inquirer, Manila Bulletin, Philippine Star, Rappler, etc. Or,
- *Have published at least one research article in an academic journal.
- We particularly welcome applications from the LGBT community.
We will warmly welcome the right candidate to join us, we have a friendly team and you can attend our international events for free.
*You are required to send links to any articles, blogposts, and published works that you have written.
We are based in London but we welcome applicants from any countries. You will work remotely.
Please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Previous applicants need not apply. We aim to respond to all applications, but if you don’t hear from us within five days, that means you have not been shortlisted.