Specialism: Clinical Governance
Job Type: Interim
Our featured job of the week is for our client who are seeking to appoint an interim Deputy Director of Quality and Nursing for a 3–6 month assignment.
This role is outside IR35 and working within the private sector. There is some home-based working opportunities as well as regular travel to their various sites so the role can be based from most places in the UK.
- Support the Director of Quality and Nursing in the delivery of a robust governance and quality improvement function;
- Provide direct line management and professional leadership for the core Quality, Compliance and Assurance Department;
- Assist the Director of Nursing in the development and implementation of the overarching strategic direction for governance and quality throughout the organisation;
- Ensure effective processes for identifying risks and implementing effective controls are in place including an effective Risk Register and regularly updated Assurance Framework;
- Oversee the performance management and effective delivery of the risk management service including thorough investigations of incidents and serious incidents, ensuring that all learning is tracked, evidenced and available to demonstrate changes in practice and lessons learned;
The successful candidate:
- Registered Nurse with current clinical registration;
- Can demonstrate senior management experience with a proven track record demonstrating successful governance experience
- Significant management experience in delivering key projects with corporate impact;
- Can demonstrate of leading, introducing and managing change programmes;
- Highly developed theoretical and practical knowledge across a wide variety of corporate policies and protocols.
If you think that you are ready for this exciting and challenging role please click here for further information and to apply.
Psychreg is not responsible for the contents of external websites. Psychreg is mainly for information purposes only. Never disregard professional psychological or medical advice, nor delay in seeking professional advice or treatment because of something you have read on this website. We run a directory of mental health service providers.
We publish differing views. The views and opinions expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position of Psychreg and its correspondents. Any content provided by our authors are of their opinion and are not intended to malign any individual or organisation. You’re welcome to write for us.
Read our full disclaimer.