Sildenafil is one of the most popular and recognizable medications in the world. Sildenafil has revolutionised the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED) in men.
Despite their fame, many people still don’t know much about the pill that helps men with erectile dysfunction.
The active ingredient is sildenafil citrate, which belongs to a class of drugs called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors.
When a man is sexually stimulated, the body releases nitric oxide (NO), which causes the smooth muscle in the blood vessels of the penile area to relax and allow blood to flow in.
Sildenafil works by blocking the action of PDE5, allowing the cGMP molecule to accumulate and the smooth muscles in the blood vessels of the penis to relax, resulting in increased blood flow to the penis and an erection.
However, it is important to note that sexual stimulation is still required for sildenafil to work. It typically takes about 30 minutes to start working, and its effects can last for up to four hours.
Strengths and dosage of Sildenafil tablets
You can buy generic Viagra online which is available in different strengths, including 25mg, 50mg, and 100mg tablets.
The appropriate strength for an individual depends on several factors, including their age, overall health, and the severity of their erectile dysfunction.
The recommended starting dose for most is to be taken approximately one hour before sexual activity.
Depending on the effectiveness and tolerability, the dose may be increased or decreased. It is important to note that sildenafil should not be taken more than once a day
10 things to know about Sildenafil tablets
If you’re not well acquainted with sildenafil and its generic, there are some important things you should know about this popular drug. Here are 10 facts to get you up to speed:
- There are multiple manufacturers. Sildenafil is manufactured by several different companies around the world, including Mednova, the leading supplier of the best ED tablets in India. Some of the other major manufacturers of generic sildenafil include Teva, Mylan, and Sandoz. Despite being manufactured by different companies, all generic versions of sildenafil contain the same active ingredient.
- It comes in multiple strengths. Sildenafil is available in several different strengths, including 25mg, 50mg, and 100mg tablets. The recommended starting dose is usually 50mg, but your doctor may adjust your dose depending on your individual needs. The only noticeable difference between brand-name and generic is their colour. The iconic blue pill has been replaced by sildenafil’s white pill.
- Sildenafil treats more than erectile dysfunction. While sildenafil is most commonly known for its use in treating ED, it is also used to treat other conditions such as pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) and altitude sickness.
- There are many ways to save. Since the patent for sildenafil expired in 2013, the cost of generic sildenafil has significantly decreased. Additionally, there are many ways to save on the cost of generic Viagra online, such as buying in bulk, switching to a reputed manufacturer that offers the best prices, or opting for a different brand name.
- Sildenafil is no different from brand-name. Sildenafil contains the same active ingredient as the brand name and has been proven to be just as safe and effective in treating ED.
- A different version of sildenafil already exists. Both contain the same active ingredients, and generic drugs go through the same rigorous testing and approval processes as their brand-name counterpart. In addition, there is another version of sildenafil called Kamajoy which is manufactured by the best ED tablets in India. Kamajoy contains the same active ingredient as sildenafil which is available in different strengths (100mg, 150mg, and 200mg). It is taken once a day or as directed by the physician.
- Sildenafil is the most counterfeited drug in the world. Due to its popularity and high cost, it is often counterfeited and sold illegally. Almost 80% of websites claiming to sell sildenafil were selling a counterfeit version of the drug. In some countries, people can buy over-the-counter without a prescription. It is important to only buy sildenafil from a reputable pharmacy or trusted online Viagra supplier, such as Mednova, to get the best price under the brand name Kamajoy.
- Sildenafil is not a sex stimulant. Contrary to popular belief, sildenafil is not a sex stimulant. It only works when a man is sexually stimulated and does not increase libido or sexual desire.
- Sildenafil for increasing athletic performance. Some athletes have attempted to use sildenafil as a performance-enhancing drug because it can improve blood flow and oxygen delivery to muscles. However, there is no evidence to support the use of this medicine, and it is not recommended for this purpose.
- Sildenafil has side effects. Like all medications, sildenafil can cause side effects. While you might have only heard of the good effects of sildenafil, be aware that they do have some negative side effects. The most common side effects, reported by people taking sildenafil, typically show signs of headache, flushing, low blood pressure, abnormal vision, indigestion, and an erection lasting longer than five hours. More serious side effects such as sudden vision loss or hearing loss are rare but can occur.
Don’t let erectile dysfunction ruin your life; instead, purchase the best sildenafil Online.
Sildenafil is a safe and effective medication for treating ED or pulmonary arterial hypertension in men. Though it is not a sex stimulant, it is popular among athletes as a performance-enhancing drug.
While sildenafil works by increasing the blood flow to treat ED, it comes with several risk factors. Therefore, it is recommended to consult a medical practitioner before opting for it.
Sildenafil is available in multiple strengths and can be purchased online from a trusted Sildenafil supplier – Mednova to save on the cost and to get quality products.
Jordan Wayne, a psychology graduate from the University of Hertfordshire, has a keen interest in the fields of mental health, wellness, and lifestyle.
The articles we publish on Psychreg are here to educate and inform. They’re not meant to take the place of expert advice. So if you’re looking for professional help, don’t delay or ignore it because of what you’ve read here. Check our full disclaimer.