Reading Time: < 1 minute
Psychreg Podcast, (2017, January 19). Terms and Conditions of Psychreg Podcast Contest. Psychreg on Mental Health & Well-Being. https://www.psychreg.org/terms-conditions-psychreg-podcast-contest/
The following terms and conditions, shall apply to the Psychreg Podcast contest conducted by Psychreg through its iTunes account.
1. The Contest is open to everyone.
2. Twitter is not a sponsor nor an affiliate of this contest.
3. Psychreg, reserves the right to withdraw or modify the contest, result or gift without prior notice to participants or anyone else in whatsoever capacity.
4. To participate, participants have to subscribe to Psychreg Podcast on iTunes and leave a review.
5. The Contest shall begin on 20 January 2017 and ends on 20 February 2017 11.59 PM (GMT).
6. The winner will be chosen by Psychreg via an online random name picker, out of the list of subscribers received on iTunes during the contest period.
7. One randomly selected participant shall be entitled to receive an Amazon voucher worth £30.
8. Psychreg reserves the right to disqualify any entry for the contest if it can trace the entry to be from fake accounts.
9. By participating in the Contest, the participant agrees and grants Psychreg the right to publish, broadcast and use in any media, including the internet, participant’s entry, name, photos, and videos, without limitation, for promotional and advertising purposes without any compensation. Winner may also appear on the Psychreg Podcast show.
10. Psychreg reserves the right to disqualify participants from this Twitter Contest on grounds of profanity, obscene content or spamming. The participant entries are made at individual level and should not be considered as comments on behalf of Psychreg or of the Psychreg Podcast hosts. Editorial board members and reviewers of the Psychreg Journal of Psychology are not eligible to participate in this contest.
The articles we publish on Psychreg are here to educate and inform. They’re not meant to take the place of expert advice. So if you’re looking for professional help, don’t delay or ignore it because of what you’ve read here. Check our full disclaimer.