Reading Time: < 1 minute
, (2017, April 27). Terms and Conditions Psychreg Contest – Lumie. Psychreg on Announcements. https://www.psychreg.org/terms-conditions-psychreg-contest-lumie/
1. The Contest is open to anyone in the UK.
2. Facebook is not a sponsor nor an affiliate of this contest.
3. Psychreg reserves the right to withdraw or modify the contest, result or gift without prior notice to participants or anyone else in whatsoever capacity.
4. To participate, participants have to leave a comment on any of the blogposts on Psychreg or Psychreg Podcast. Participants are also required to like the Facebook page of Lumie.
5. The Contest shall begin on 01 May 2017 and ends on 31 May 2017 at 11.59 PM (GMT).
6. The winner will be chosen by Psychreg Founder, Dennis Relojo, and will be contacted through email. Prize will be sent to the winner’s address.
8. Psychreg reserves the right to disqualify any entry for the contest if it can trace the entry to be from fake accounts, or are plagiarised.
9. By participating in the Contest, the participant agrees and grants Psychreg the right to publish, broadcast and use in any media, including the internet, participant’s entry, name, photos, and videos, without limitation, for promotional and advertising purposes without any compensation. Winner may also be requested to write a blogpost for Psychreg
10. Psychreg reserves the right to disqualify participants from this contest on grounds of profanity, obscene content or spamming. The participant entries are made at individual level and should not be considered as comments on behalf of Psychreg. Immediate family members of people who are affiliated with Psychreg are not eligible to participate in this contest.
Disclaimer: Psychreg is mainly for information purposes only. Materials on this website are not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, medical treatment, or therapy. Never disregard professional psychological or medical advice nor delay in seeking professional advice or treatment because of something you have read on this website. Read our full disclaimer here.