286 total views, 1 views today
The following terms and conditions, shall apply to the Psychreg competition running from 15th April–15th May 2019.
1. The competition is open to anyone, regardless of country.
2. Facebook and YouTube are not a sponsor nor an affiliate of this competition.
3. Psychreg reserves the right to withdraw or modify the competition, result or prize without prior notice to participants or anyone else, in whatsoever capacity.
4. To participate, participants have to watch this video, like the video, and leave a comment. Participants are also required to subscribe to Psychreg’s YouTube channel.
5. The compensation shall begin on 15th April 2019 and ends on 15th May 2019 at 11.59pm (UK time).
6. The winner will be randomly chosen by Psychreg founder, Dennis Relojo-Howell, via Woobox, and will be contacted through email.
7. The prize for the competition is one free registration at the 2nd International Conference on Psychology, Counselling and Education (ICPCE 2019) to be held at Universiti Malaysia in Kota Kinabalu on 31st October–2nd November 2019.
8. The prize will not include flights, accommodation, or any other miscellaneous costs that may be incurred relating to attending the conference.
9. Psychreg reserves the right to disqualify any entry for the competition if it can trace the entry to be from fake accounts, or are plagiarised.
10. By participating in the competition, the participant agrees and grants Psychreg the right to publish, broadcast and use in any media, including the internet, participant’s entry, name, photos, and videos, without limitation, for promotional and advertising purposes without any compensation. Winner may also be requested to write a blogpost for Psychreg.
11. Psychreg reserves the right to disqualify participants from this competition on grounds of profanity, obscene content or spamming. The participant entries are made at individual level and should not be considered as comments on behalf of Psychreg.
12. Immediate family members of people who are affiliated with Psychreg, GetPsyched and organisers of ICPCE 2019 are not eligible to participate in this competition.
13. In the event that the winner has already paid the registration fee prior to joining the competition, a full refund of the registration fee will be issued.