According to World Health Organization, someone dies from suicide every 40 seconds. Will you take 3 seconds to share this list and save a life?
- Afghanistan 🇦🇫 : 119 (Police Directorate)
- Argentina 🇦🇷 : 223 493 0430 (Centro de Valorizacion de la Vida Samaritanos)
- Australia 🇦🇺 : 131 114 (Lifeline Australia)
- Bahrain 🇧🇭 : 0097 161 199 188 (Helpline)
- Canada 🇨🇦 : 1-833-456-456 (Crisis Services Canada)
- China 🇨🇳 : 0800-810-1117 (Beijing Suicide Research and Prevention Center Hotline)
- India 🇮🇳 : 79-26305544 (Saath Suicide Prevention Helpline)
- Ireland 🇮🇪: 116 123 (Samaritans)
- Philippines 🇵🇭 : 2919 (Globe Hopeline)
- United Kingdom 🇬🇧 : 116 123 (Samaritans)
- United States 🇺🇸 : 1-800-273-8255 (Suicide Prevention Lifeline)
- Vietnam 🇻🇳 :877-727-4747 (Didi Hirsch Torture Crisis Line)
Disclaimer: While Psychreg strives for accuracy, this list is made available for information purposes only. Information on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of a qualified mental health professional with any questions you may have regarding your mental health. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of something you have read online. Read the full disclaimer here.
Psychreg is mainly for information purposes only; materials on this website are not intended to be a substitute for professional advice. Don’t disregard professional advice or delay in seeking treatment because of what you have read on this website. Read our full disclaimer.