Psychreg is considered as one of the most influential psychology blogs. And owing to the quality of our content across our platforms (blog, podcast and open access publication), we are recognised by the UK Blog Awards as a highly commended blog within our niche. We are passionate about what we do and we rank well on search results. But we are more than just an online resource; we also offer a wide range of high-quality freelance services.
- Research assistance – If you have a research question or concept in mind, our international team of research professionals from diverse areas in psychology and with expertise in educational psychology, clinical psychology, health psychology, social psychology, among others can help you in designing research and data analysis. Our well-knit team utilises their research skills to ensure that the study design is addressing the appropriate research questions.
- Social media management – Dennis Relojo, the founder of Psychreg is a social media guru who has over 10 years of managing social media accounts. He has previously managed the social media accounts of a UK university, a consultancy firm in Leicestershire, and also worked for a PR agency in London. He currently manages the social media account of a radio station in London. As a team, we specialise in social media management services for rehabilitation clinics, psychology clinics, counselling services, and academia.
- Sponsored articles – Psychreg is one of the largest and fastest-growing online platforms in psychology, mental health and well-being. Our advertising channels allow you to reach a monthly audience of over 200,000 worldwide. Most of them are from the UK, US, Canada and Australia.
- Events – While many academic event planners work independently, and with great success, it is important to understand the value of a well-formed functional collaboration. If you are looking to partner up with your next academic event, we welcome collaboration proposals. We organise international conferences and seminars.
- Website design – We believe that providing useful information on how to improve mental health and well-being is important. Some people need psychology clinics, however some people simply need access to good quality information that is based on research and facts. While some people simply need a website to showcase their clinics, services, or their newly-launched books. We can help launch your website at an affordable price.
For enquiries, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org