QM Conference is now accepting abstracts for the 2018 QM Conference. Abstract submission closes on 30 November 2017.
Conference dates: May 1–3, 2018
Pre-conference workshop dates: April 29 –30, 2018
Keynote Speakers: Professor Johnny Saldana, Dr Katherine Bischoping, and Dr Elizabeth Hordge- Freeman
Conference Theme: Qualitative Methods in a Time of Change
- Scientific symposia, oral, and poster presentations
- Opportunity to present a micro-keynote
- IIQM 20th Anniversary Gala
- Graduate student event
- Pre-conference workshops
- All presented abstracts to be published in the International Journal for Qualitative Methods (IJQM)
- Opportunity to network and engage with fellow qualitative researchers at an established international conference
Click here for more information or to submit an abstract.
Disclaimer: Psychreg is mainly for information purposes only. Materials on this website are not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, medical treatment, or therapy. Never disregard professional psychological or medical advice nor delay in seeking professional advice or treatment because of something you have read on this website. Read our full disclaimer here.