The British Psychological Society’s combined Qualitative Methods in Psychology (QMiP) and History & Philosophy of Psychology (HPP) conference will be held at Cardiff Metropolitan University from Wednesday, 3rd to Friday, 5th July 2019. Abstract submissions are now open and the deadline is Wednesday, 30th January. Follow QMiP on Twitter @QMiP for more updates.
The QMiP HPP conference is synchronised with ISCHP to allow international delegates to attend both. And the BPS Psychology of Women & Equalities Section (POWES) conference is pencilled in for Wednesday, 10th to Friday, 12th July. Follow POWES on Twitter @POWES_BPS for announcements about abstract submission and deadlines.
A reminder of key dates for ISCHP 2019 is available here.
- The conference: Monday, 15th to Wednesday, 17th July
- Welcome drinks: the evening of Sunday 14th July
- Pohoda music festival: Thursday, 11th to Saturday, 13th July
- Early bird registration deadline for ISCHP: Tuesday, 30th April
- Final deadline for ISCHP oral abstracts: Sunday, 10th March
- Deadline for early abstract review for ISCHP: Thursday, 31st January
- Deadline for workshop proposal for ISCHP: Wednesday, 31st October 2018
DISCLAIMER – Some of our contents and links are sponsored. Psychreg is not responsible for the contents of external websites.
Psychreg is mainly for information purposes only. Never disregard professional psychological or medical advice, nor delay in seeking professional advice or treatment because of something you have read on this website. Read our full disclaimer.