Launched in 2014, Psychreg is a free, award-winning digital publication dedicated to keeping everyone informed about psychology, mental health, and wellness. The publication, as well as the free-to-publish and open-access Psychreg Journal of Psychology, are published by Psychreg Ltd, a London-based media company.
Aside from keeping everyone informed by publishing current trends and latest news in the fields, Psychreg always aims for fairness and truth; we strive to be a platform where a wide range of views can be respectfully exchanged.
Our readers and contributors are at the forefront of what we do. In line with this, we want to recognise and provide space for talented young writers. That’s why we’re launching a competition for emerging writers aged 18–30, for a chance to win £500 and opportunities for enhancing your digital footprints. If you meet the criteria, you’re invited to submit an article related to the theme: Bouncing Back.
Cash prize and selection of winner
- In view of the theme, we are seeking insightful articles on topics within psychology, mental health, and wellness. Examples of this would include reports on initiatives already in the pipeline that are helping to shape a better world, or specific areas where there could be improvement and how this can be achieved.
- Please read our editorial guidelines before writing your article.
- One winner will be selected by Psychreg founder Dennnis Relojo-Howell, to be announced on 10th March 2022.
- Cash prize is £500.
You can submit your entry here.
Terms and conditions
- As a non-partisan publication, we publish differing views and we stand by openness to people who might think differently to us.
- This competition is open to young adults, aged between 18 and 30; proof of age will be requested through the submission form.
- The competition is open to articles in English, from applicants globally.
- All entries will be checked for plagiarism.
- All images used within the entry should be from copyright-free sources; otherwise these images will not be used, and alternatives will be sourced for publication. Psychreg reserves the right not to use your images.
- Applicants must fill out the online form and upload their article. Applicants who have technical issues with the online form should contact Dennis Relojo-Howell: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By entering, applicants are agreeing to write according to our editorial guidelines.
- The competition will be open until the 01 March 2022 at 12 midnight (UK time). Any entries received after this will not be considered.
- Psychreg will not enter into discussion regarding the decision of winner.
- The winner will be contacted through email and must respond to notification of their prize within five working days; otherwise the right to claim the prize will be lost and Psychreg Ltd reserves the right to award the prize to the next suitable winner.
- The winner will be announced on Psychreg’s website and social media channels. You agree your name and image may be used for marketing and announcement purposes.
- By entering, applicants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the competition rules.
- All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
Disclaimer: Psychreg is mainly for information purposes only. Materials on this website are not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, medical treatment, or therapy. Never disregard professional psychological or medical advice nor delay in seeking professional advice or treatment because of something you have read on this website. Read our full disclaimer here.