84 Reading Time: 2 minutes
It’s the 1st of December and Psychreg has a special Christmas giveaway treat! To enter the competition, simply like and share our Facebook post.
We are giving away one premium registration worth 4,500 PHP for the upcoming 1st International Conference on Psychology, Counselling and Education (ICPCE 2018). This includes two-year membership to the International Society of Psychology, Counselling and Education plus a raffle entry for a chance to win DSM-5 and other textbooks).
This giveaway is open to anyone in the Philippines: psychologists, counsellors, psychometricians, teachers, students, or anyone who is interested in the the field of psychology, education and counselling. The lucky winner will be announced on Christmas day.
Terms and conditions
- The competition is open to residents of the Philippines aged 16 years or over except to those who are affiliated to Psychreg and members of the organising committee of ICPCE 2018 and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be on 24 December 2017 at midnight (UK time) After this date the no further entries to the competition will be considered.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner will be chosen randomly through Random Name Picker.
- Prize is non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash.
- One lucky winner will be announced on Facebook on Christmas Day.
- The winner will be given a certificate which has to be presented during registration at the conference.