Having a degree in psychology provides you with a broad range of transferable skills that can open up opportunities in a variety of settings. But where can you actually find psychology jobs? Here’s a list of job board websites for psychology jobs. There are many others, of course, but this list of popular psychology jobs search websites could give you a good starting point for your next psychology job hunt:
- jobsinpsychology.co.uk – This is the new jobs website from the British Psychological Society. It is published and operated by Cambridge Publishers Ltd.
- Psychology Guardian Jobs – The Guardian has been the market leader in recruitment across the quality press for almost 20 years. With an audience comprising high quality jobseekers, they only list the highest calibre vacancies in different sectors, including psychology.
- PsychMinded – PsychMinded strives to be the leading UK-based publisher providing information and other online services, including job vacancies , for all who work in psychology, psychiatry and mental health.
- Vitae – Vitae is the fast-growing academic community from The Chronicle of Higher Education designed just for faculty and administrators.
- tutor2u – tutor2u provides a comprehensive range of support resources and services to teachers, students, parents and other educational communities. They also have a jobs board for psychology jobs.
- HealthJobsUK – Initially, its aim was to provide an information service for nurses, however the success of its nursing jobs website prompted the launch of the HealthJobsUK website to cover all health sector jobs and NHSjobs.com for vacancies in the NHS.
- NHS Jobs – You can find vacancies here for assistant psychologists, mental health workers, and other psychology-related opportunities.
- Pulse Jobs – As one the leading UK recruitment agencies for high-calibre psychological therapies staff, they have the widest choice of temporary and permanent psychology jobs across the NHS and private healthcare sector.
- jobs.ac.uk – You can find jobs on the go with jobs.ac.uk, one of the leading international job board for careers in academic, research, science and related professions. They also have an app which you can download on Google Play and App Store.
- PsycCareers – It contains the largest source of psychology jobs in the US. It’s where Psychology professionals go to find the right psychology jobs and where employers go to find the highest quality psychologist talent.
- And of course, you can also get updated with latest psychology jobs through Psychreg.
If you know other websites, feel free to leave them on the comment section.
Dennis Relojo is the founder of Psychreg and is also the Editor-in-Chief of Psychreg Journal of Psychology. Aside from PJP, he sits on the editorial boards of peer-reviewed journals, and is a Commissioning Editor for the International Society of Critical Health Psychology. A Graduate Member of the British Psychological Society, Dennis holds a master’s degree in psychology from the University of Hertfordshire. His research interest lies in the intersection of psychology and blogging. You can connect with him through Twitter @DennisRelojo and his website.
Disclaimer: Psychreg is mainly for information purposes only. Materials on this website are not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, medical treatment, or therapy. Never disregard professional psychological or medical advice nor delay in seeking professional advice or treatment because of something you have read on this website. Read our full disclaimer here.