Established in 1984, Pulsus Group is an international publisher and conferences organiser. They publish and host the works of researchers in a manner that exemplifies the highest standards in research integrity.
With a legacy of 30 years of excellence in medical publishing we are glad to announce the ‘Global Experts Meeting on Psychiatry and Mental Health’ (Psychiatry 2018) to be held on 23rd–24th July 2018 in Rome, Italy. In this regard it would be delightful to have speaker/delegate at the conference and galvanize the scientific community. This event is a CME-accredited Event.
With a theme of ‘Envisioning the novel trends and challenges in psychiatry and mental health for subjective well-being’ which covers a wide range of critically important sessions.
Highlights of Psychiatry 2018:
- Outcomes from the obsessive compulsive disorder
- Resting state brain network function in major depression
- Emotion regulation among substance-abusing people
- Trauma informed early intervention: A vision, a challenge, a needed reality
- Psychotherapy in community settings, and many more
Benefits of attending
- Over a hundred participants from industry and academia (50:50)
- More than 20 interactive sessions
- More than 10 keynote speakers
- More than 50 plenary speakers
- More than 5 workshops
- B2B meetings and opportunity to visit the exhibition
- Abstract publication in supporting international journal with unique DOI number
- Networking and interaction at global Platform
For more information, click here.
Psychreg is not responsible for the contents of external websites. Psychreg is mainly for information purposes only. Never disregard professional psychological or medical advice, nor delay in seeking professional advice or treatment because of something you have read on this website. We run a directory of mental health service providers.
We publish differing views. The views and opinions expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position of Psychreg and its correspondents. Any content provided by our authors are of their opinion and are not intended to malign any individual or organisation. You’re welcome to write for us.
Read our full disclaimer.