Having good mental health is just as important as having good physical health. However, although we easily and quickly attend to our physical illnesses, we do not provide our mental health with equal attention.
Well, this is because we do not sense ill health on our psyche exactly the same way we sense a headache, blindness, or any other physical damage. Some causes of mental illness arise from body imperfections.
Very many people are not happy with the way they look. But why live with that when getting cosmetic surgery in Turkey will help you have your dream body.
More than any other reason, plastic surgery is about attending medically to the toxic ways you might be feeling about yourself, which could be reducing the quality of your life.
Again, instead of accepting your current situation, you should embrace this gift of being the best version of yourself and the miraculous benefits that come with it, like living with full confidence and higher self-esteem. These would boost the quality of your life, your work productivity, and benefit the people around you.
Across the world, Turkey has become a popular choice for patients seeking plastic surgeries. Many factors fuel this choice; chiefly, Turkey offers very affordable prices compared to the US and other areas in Europe because employees’ wages are lower than in these other places. Therefore, the cost of medication is cheaper.
Meanwhile, affordability doesn’t come at the expense of quality treatment. Turkish surgeons and hospitals are highly esteemed among their competitors worldwide as many of them hold medical certificates from prestigious schools in the US and Europe, and they belong to the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons. Also, Turkey boasts of top hospitals with international accreditation.
More still, Turkey is a unique holiday destination, and patients are taking this advantage to fix their treatments during summertime. So like them, choosing Turkey thrills you not only to a new exotic look, but you also get to get your spirits refreshed in the exotic locations Turkey has to offer like the archaeological marvels at Pamukkale, the ancient Aegean port of Ephesus and the world-famous Cappadocia to mention a few.
Types of plastic surgeries and their prices in Turkey
- Breast engagement (£2K–£3K). Breast conditions and their associated surgical interventions have a major impact on the quality of life. In fact, in specialities such as breast surgery, it has been suggested that quality of life is the major, if not the only, endpoint. Most women with smaller breast size record low confidence. Breast surgeries are targeted at enlarging naturally small breasts, restoring breast size and shape after pregnancy, weight loss, or breastfeeding and restoring symmetry when the breasts are asymmetrical.
Surgeons help patients achieve their desired breasts by placing inside the breasts, implants to augment, reconstruct, or create the physical form of the breast. There are three types of implants: saline implants, silicone gel-filled implants, and alternative composite implants – lots of women, upon getting the desired breasts have recorded higher levels of confidence.
- Rhinoplasty (£2K–£3K). Known as a nose job, rhinoplasty is surgery on the nose to change its shape or improve its function. It can be done for medical reasons such as to correct breathing problems related to the nose or correct disfigurement resulting from trauma or congenital disabilities.
- Liposuction (£2K–£3K). Liposuction procedure uses a suction technique to remove fat from specific areas of the body, such as the abdomen, hips, thighs, buttocks, arms, or neck. Liposuction also shapes (contours) in these areas. Other names for liposuction include lipoplasty and body contouring
- Bum Lift (£2K). A buttock lift (also known as belt lipectomy) improves and/or removes excess, sagging buttock and thigh skin that has developed as a result of weight loss, ageing and gravity, or genetics. By raising and tightening the skin over the buttocks, a buttock lift makes the buttocks appear less saggy, dimpled or wrinkled
- Tummy Tuck (£3K). A tummy tuck is a cosmetic surgical procedure to improve the appearance of the abdomen. During a tummy tuck, also known as abdominoplasty, excess skin and fat are removed from the abdomen. Connective tissue in the abdomen (fascia) usually is tightened with sutures as well. The remaining skin is then repositioned to create a more toned look.
- Breast reduction (£2K–£3K). Breast reduction surgery removes excess breast fat, glandular tissue, and skin. Breast reduction aims to achieve a breast size in proportion with your body. The surgery may be performed to relieve the discomfort associated with overly large breasts. This procedure is also called reduction mammoplasty.
Image credit: Freepik
Peter Wallace has been an advocate for mental health awareness for years. He holds a master’s degree in counselling from the University of Edinburgh.
Psychreg is mainly for information purposes only; materials on this website are not intended to be a substitute for professional advice. Don’t disregard professional advice or delay in seeking treatment because of what you have read on this website. Read our full disclaimer.