The following terms and conditions, shall apply to the contest Psychreg is running on Facebook for a bursary for the Psychreg Annual Conference (PAC 2019) to be held in London on March 2019.
1. The contest is open to everyone.
2. Facebook is not a sponsor nor an affiliate of this contest.
3. Psychreg, reserves the right to withdraw or modify the contest, result, or prize without prior notice to participants or anyone else in whatsoever capacity.
4. To participate, participants have to like and share the Facebook post. They will also have to like the Psychreg Facebook page.
5. The contest shall begin on 06 June 2018 and ends on 06 July 208, 11.59 PM (GMT).
6. The winner will be chosen by Psychreg via an online random name picker, out of the list of participants who liked and shared the post, during the contest period.
7. One randomly selected participant shall be entitled to receive a Premium Registration for PAC 2019.
8. Winner will be announced during ICPCE 2018. Winner will have to attend ICPCE 2018 to claim the prize.
9. Psychreg reserves the right to disqualify any entry for the contest if it can trace the entry to be from fake accounts.
10. By participating in the contest, the participant agrees and grants Psychreg the right to publish, broadcast and use in any media, including the internet, participant’s entry, name, photos, and videos, without limitation, for promotional and advertising purposes without any compensation.
11. Psychreg reserves the right to disqualify participants from this social media contest on grounds of profanity, obscene content or spamming. The participant entries are made at individual level and should not be considered as comments on behalf of Psychreg.
12. Those who work for, or affiliated with Psychreg, are not eligible to join this contest.
13. Psychreg will provide assistance for documentation to be used for visa application. Winners will have to pay for their visa fee.
14. Winners will have to pay for their own flight to go to London.
15. Psychreg’s decision is final.
Psychreg is mainly for information purposes only; materials on this website are not intended to be a substitute for professional advice. Don’t disregard professional advice or delay in seeking treatment because of what you have read on this website. Read our full disclaimer.