Time: 13 December 2016; 09:30 – 15:30
Location: BPS London Office
Organised by: Glenn Williams
An event organised by the British Psychological Society’s Community Psychology Section
- Are you interested to find out how to apply psychological knowledge to shape policies that can really affect people’s lives?
- Would you like to explore different ways of bringing about change for the health and well-being of your community?
This event is aimed at addressing these kinds of issues.
This free event is aimed at bringing together people from community groups, those who work in policy development, researchers, educators and practitioners, and virtually anyone with an interest in creating social change, whether at the national or local level. We welcome members of the general public and we would like this event to create opportunities for learning from each other’s experiences and perspectives.
If you’re intrigued about these kinds of issues, do please sign up and let’s engage in a conversation about how to create movements for change and hope by applying community psychology principles and practices.
Confirmed speakers so far are:
- Dr Lisa Cameron, Member of Parliament.
- Gregor Henderson, Director of Well-being and Mental Health at Public Health England.
- Karen Rothery, Surrey Sports Park Chief Executive
Places are limited so do sign up soon! Sign up to attend by clicking here.
Some of our contents and links are sponsored. Psychreg is not responsible for the contents of external websites. Psychreg is mainly for information purposes only. Never disregard professional psychological or medical advice, nor delay in seeking professional advice or treatment because of something you have read on this website. Read our full disclaimer.