NHS Digital has published the Coronavirus Neighbourhood View dashboard which shows numbers and rates of coronavirus cases confirmed through testing across England and NHS Pathways 111 telephone assessments with potential coronavirus symptoms.
It shows figures for each neighbourhood, known as Middle Super Output Areas (MSOA)3, in England.
This dashboard includes:
- the number of people with coronavirus identified through an NHS lab (Pillar 1) or from commercial swab testing (Pillar 2).
- assessments of COVID-19 symptoms reported to the NHS Pathways 111 telephone service. This is not a count of people as someone may have called the service multiple times. It does not include assessments through the 111 online service or 999 calls.
The data will present the latest available information by location.
Data is presented up to the most recent week ending five days before the current calendar date. Data is refreshed daily and displays the most recent 10 weeks of information.
To preserve anonymity figures are only shown for MSOAs that had three or more cases or triages that week.
- View the dashboard. These open data sets contributed to the dashboard data.
- PHE coronavirus cases in the UK. This is a summary of the cumulative total and daily confirmed coronavirus cases and coronavirus-associated deaths in the UK.
- NHS Pathways potential coronavirus 111 triages. This is a summary of the coronavirus assessments completed using NHS Pathways in support of NHS 111 telephone services, and NHS 111 online.
Psychreg is mainly for information purposes only; materials on this website are not intended to be a substitute for professional advice. Don’t disregard professional advice or delay in seeking treatment because of what you have read on this website. Read our full disclaimer.