Feeling sad and down is inevitable. But we can’t just wallow in sadness all the time. We have think of positive things to motivate us. And sometimes, quotes can be a powerful to motivate us. So here’s some quotes to make you feel inspired.
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started. – Virginia Woolf
- What is now proved was once only imagine. – William Blake
- Never say ‘no’ to adventures. Always say ‘yes’, otherwise you’ll lead a very dull life. – Ian Fleming
- It is never too late to be what you might have been. – George Eliot
- Anything is possible if you’ve got enough nerve. – J.K. Rowling
- Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes. – Oscar Wilde
- I am easily satisfied with the very best. – Winston Churchill
- When we are not sure, we are alive. – Graham Greene
- To survive it is often necessary to fight and to fight you have to dirty yourself. – George Orwell
- Happiness arises in a state of peace, not of tumult. – Ann Radcliffe
DISCLAIMER – Some of our contents and links are sponsored. Psychreg is not responsible for the contents of external websites.
Psychreg is mainly for information purposes only. Never disregard professional psychological or medical advice, nor delay in seeking professional advice or treatment because of something you have read on this website. Read our full disclaimer.