- Are you facing an obstacle or brick wall you struggle to get past?
- Losing your motivation to go on and looking for a fresh start?
- Living your life stuck on autopilot with a robotic existence from paycheck to party?
- Scared by your own vulnerability?
- Lost in regrets and mistakes that weigh you down?
- Constantly let down, rejected, or taken for granted by those around you?
- Sitting on a dream, with hopes and visions that seem so far out of reach?
- Analyse and discover your strengths and blind spots in a safe, non-judgemental environment;
- Learn the three biggest psychological blockers to being at your best;
- Channel repressed emotions and transmute them to achieve your ambitions;
- Experience an environment where you can bring your whole self, heal and leave with your unchained self;
- Uncover your core purpose and values and align these with your most important life decisions;
- Be a part of a community of trusted men, while receive real time mentoring and coaching;
- Unlock inner strength and courage though experiential exercises proven with thousands of leaders across the corporate and professional world;
- Be challenged with fierce kindness – to cut through your excuses and fears
Join us on this unique, powerful, transformational one-day masterclass to get effective first-hand coaching and learn hands-on tools and strategies to make breakthroughs in these and other key areas – delivered with precision, compassion, clarity and heart.
Psychreg is not responsible for the contents of external websites. Psychreg is mainly for information purposes only. Never disregard professional psychological or medical advice, nor delay in seeking professional advice or treatment because of something you have read on this website. We run a directory of mental health service providers.
We publish differing views. The views and opinions expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position of Psychreg and its correspondents. Any content provided by our authors are of their opinion and are not intended to malign any individual or organisation. You’re welcome to write for us.
Read our full disclaimer.