Psychreg is running another contest. For joining, you have the chance of winning 1 Lumie Bodyclock Starter (RRP £59.95). This contest is open to anyone in the UK, and runs from the 1st of May until the 31st of May.
Lumie Bodyclock is the original wake-up light, also called a dawn simulator. It wakes you gradually with increasing natural light. This is a signal for your body to ease production of sleep hormones (e.g. melatonin) and increase those that help you get up and go (e.g. cortisol). Wake-up lights help to keep your sleep cycle on track, boosting mood, energy and productivity levels all day.
- 30 minute sunrise wakes you naturally
- 30 minute fading sunset helps you to wind down for bed
- Dimmable lighting for use as a bedside light
- Sunray effect
- Snooze feature
- Back-ups: optional alarm beep, power failure back-up
To enter all you have to do is:
- Like the Lumie page on Facebook.
- Leave a comment on any of the contents on Psychreg Blog or Psychreg Podcast.
- Finally, enter your details below. We need you Facebook profile to see that you’ve liked the Lumie page.
You can read the full terms and conditions of this contest here.
The articles we publish on Psychreg are here to educate and inform. They’re not meant to take the place of expert advice. So if you’re looking for professional help, don’t delay or ignore it because of what you’ve read here. Check our full disclaimer.