Psychreg is running another contest. For joining, you have the chance of winning 1 Lumie Bodyclock Starter (RRP £59.95). This contest is open to anyone in the UK, and runs from the 1st of May until the 31st of May.
Lumie Bodyclock is the original wake-up light, also called a dawn simulator. It wakes you gradually with increasing natural light. This is a signal for your body to ease production of sleep hormones (e.g. melatonin) and increase those that help you get up and go (e.g. cortisol). Wake-up lights help to keep your sleep cycle on track, boosting mood, energy and productivity levels all day.
- 30 minute sunrise wakes you naturally
- 30 minute fading sunset helps you to wind down for bed
- Dimmable lighting for use as a bedside light
- Sunray effect
- Snooze feature
- Back-ups: optional alarm beep, power failure back-up
To enter all you have to do is:
- Like the Lumie page on Facebook.
- Leave a comment on any of the contents on Psychreg Blog or Psychreg Podcast.
- Finally, enter your details below. We need you Facebook profile to see that you’ve liked the Lumie page.
You can read the full terms and conditions of this contest here.