Psychreg is running another contest. For joining, you have the chance of winning 1 Lumie Bodyclock Starter (RRP £59.95). This contest is open to anyone in the UK, and runs from the 1st of May until the 31st of May.
Lumie Bodyclock is the original wake-up light, also called a dawn simulator. It wakes you gradually with increasing natural light. This is a signal for your body to ease production of sleep hormones (e.g. melatonin) and increase those that help you get up and go (e.g. cortisol). Wake-up lights help to keep your sleep cycle on track, boosting mood, energy and productivity levels all day.
- 30 minute sunrise wakes you naturally
- 30 minute fading sunset helps you to wind down for bed
- Dimmable lighting for use as a bedside light
- Sunray effect
- Snooze feature
- Back-ups: optional alarm beep, power failure back-up
To enter all you have to do is:
- Like the Lumie page on Facebook.
- Leave a comment on any of the contents on Psychreg Blog or Psychreg Podcast.
- Finally, enter your details below. We need you Facebook profile to see that you’ve liked the Lumie page.
You can read the full terms and conditions of this contest here.
DISCLAIMER – Some of our contents and links are sponsored. Psychreg is not responsible for the contents of external websites. This site also contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
Psychreg is mainly for information purposes only. Never disregard professional psychological or medical advice, nor delay in seeking professional advice or treatment because of something you have read on this website. Read our full disclaimer.