You’ll have heard it said that beauty comes from inside. Could that be true when taking a supplement packed with nutrients to support healthy skin, hair, and nails?
“Cutis sana” is Latin for “healthy skin”. And the nutritional supplement Cutizana is jam-packed with more marine collagen and nutrients than many other beauty supplements and products, which are often more than twice the price.
This complete supplement was developed to combine type I and III collagen with other well-known nutrients, including hyaluronic acid, biotin and vitamin C, which are widely held to maintain and support the health of our hair, skin, and nails.
An average supplement tablet can only contain approximately 1,000mg of ingredients. Dissolving nutrients in a liquid enables Cutizana to give you a whopping 10,000mg of collagen in a single 25ml dose – meaning one serving of Cutizana contains as much collagen as twenty 500mg tablets.
Also, because it comes in liquid form, the body can absorb the nutrients easily and effectively without the caking agents or fillers commonly used with tablets.
Cutizana is an easy-to-take, pleasant-tasting (berry-flavoured) liquid supplement. It has been formulated with the following nutrients, which are widely believed to support skin, hair and nails:
- Collagen type I and III contains all the amino acids in collagen, elastin and keratin. As we age, our body’s natural collagen production rate declines. From our mid-20s, we generally produce 1% less collagen in our skin each year.
- As a result, skin becomes thinner and less elastic, hair less vibrant, and our nails weaker. The amino acids in Cutizana are also used to make keratin which is what our nails and hair are made from. Collagen also acts as an antioxidant and fights damage from free radicals to help keep hair strong and maintain a healthy scalp.
- Hyaluronic acid is a clear substance naturally produced by your body; it helps bind water to collagen, trapping moisture so skin can appear plumper and more hydrated. It has also been shown to help promote hair growth and thicken hair strands.
- Biotin stimulates keratin production in hair and can increase follicle growth rate. It also plays a crucial role in metabolising fat, essential for maintaining healthy skin.
- Silica is a super mineral that helps improve skin strength, elasticity, and hair growth.