Juvederm is the innovative hyaluronic acid-based dermal filler produced by Allergan. The drug is designed to temporarily correct different facial wrinkles, add missing volume, moisturise the skin making it fresh and rejuvenated. Besides Juvederm is a famous and often-used remedy, it has other advantages you’ll be interested to know. Don’t waste your time, scroll down, and check all the details on site!
People interested in various methods of rejuvenation know or even have tried Juvederm. The remedy is very comfortable to use due to the hyaluronic acid – the substance naturally occurred in the human body and stabilised by the unique 3D matrix technology. Such an approach allows enriching the gel with special properties. One single Juvederm injection is enough to instantly eliminate wrinkles, correct lips contour, add the missing volume.
The filler perfectly replenishes the water degree in tissues which is reduced due to ageing processes. In general, Juvederm’s benefits may be described in the following way.
- Predictable and reliable results – Whereas other dermal fillers last 6–8 months, patients who have injected Juvederm enjoy the result during 1 year or even more. After the procedure of lips augmentation, Juvederm effect lasts up to 6 months. But if you repeat the procedure in a few weeks after the first injection, you can significantly prolong the result. It should be noted that this depends on the type of tool selected.
- The elasticity of gel – Juvederm has a very uniform structure. These fillers are very cohesive, that’s why hyaluronic Acid particles very tightly connect with the skin layers providing the long-term result after beauty injection. One else advantage of applying gels produced by Allergan is the elastic consistency, thus the substance fills all the necessary space and never migrate.
- Compatibility with other remedies – When applying Juvederm, there no need to test it in advance. The remedy doesn’t cause serious allergic reactions because of its non-animal origin and a high degree of biocompatibility with the human body. It is absolutely safe, thus doctors can use several different drugs at the same time. Comparing it to other similar drugs, this filler has the highest concentration, thus thousands of medical specialist recommend Juvederm as the safest and highly effective means for fighting with ageing.
- Easy-to-perform procedure. The process of injecting Juvederm is similar to other. Doctor applies anaesthetist cream to the skin and starts the process. Usually, Juvederm contains lidocaine. This significantly lessens the pain, relaxes muscles, and the entire procedure can be carried out faster.
Juvederm family: Which one to choose?
Allergan continuously expands the number of its production, applying new technologies for innovative products development. For example, only the Juvederm Ultra edition has 4 subtypes.
- Ultra smile – The drug fills the lips with the necessary volume smoothes out the skin, and correct unattractive wrinkles around the mouth.
- Ultra 2 – Developed to be injected into the superficial dermal layers to correct little or middle wrinkles, not significant lips augmentation and correcting thin forehead lines.
- Ultra 3 – Created to fight with deep wrinkles on different skin areas.
- Ultra 4 – Applied for deep layers of the dermis to considerably correct pronounced age wrinkles, nasolabial folds, increase volume and contour chin and cheekbones.
Except for Juvederm Ultra, there are Juvederm Voluma, Juvederm Volbella, and Juvederm Volift. Each medication type is developed to correct the particular problem zone. Before making a choice, consult your doctor, he will advice where it’s better to buy medicine: at a physical store or buy Juvederm dermal fillers online. Such a wide assortment of Juvederm fillers allows the specialists to approach the problem of each patient individually and choose the optimal remedy for correction.
Jason Smith did his degree in psychology at the University of Edinburgh. He has an ongoing interest in mental health and well-being.
Psychreg is mainly for information purposes only; materials on this website are not intended to be a substitute for professional advice. Don’t disregard professional advice or delay in seeking treatment because of what you have read on this website. Read our full disclaimer.