What is IRESH?
- Promote national sexual health research leadership and coordination
- Champion the sexual health research agenda
- Facilitate partnerships between academic staff, postgraduate students and practitioners engaging in research related to sexual health and BBV across Scotland
- Promote dissemination, uptake and impact of research outputs with national and international stakeholders, including policy makers, health professionals and the public
- Foster innovation, knowledge exchange and collaboration
- Further develop research capacity in sexual health and BBV research in Scotland
- Support members to deliver sexual health and BBV research excellence
- An introduction to IRESH aims by Dr Lisa McDaid, IRESH Chair (University of Glasgow)
- An overview of the Scottish Policy Context (Gareth Brown, Felicity Sung, Scottish Government)
- Opportunities to map out who we are, and identify priorities in sexual health research in Scotland.
Some of our contents and links are sponsored. Psychreg is not responsible for the contents of external websites. Psychreg is mainly for information purposes only. Never disregard professional psychological or medical advice, nor delay in seeking professional advice or treatment because of something you have read on this website. Read our full disclaimer.