Ready yourself for a weekend of empowerment and wellness with the Glass House Retreat’s first-ever Wim Hof experience from Friday, 14th April to Sunday, 16th April.
This three-day retreat is an educational introduction, in an intimate setting, to the transformational power of the Wim Hof Method.
Whether you are looking to improve mental or physical performance, relieve symptoms related to an illness, or are just curious to find out what the Wim Hof Method is all about–this WHM Fundamentals Weekend offers something for everyone.
Put yourself in the expert hands of Ravi Modha – a certified Wim Hof Method instructor, to learn the three pillars of the Wim Hof Method: Breathing technique, cold exposure and mindset commitment.
It’s the perfect opportunity to learn how to utilise oxygen and cold exposure to optimize the body and mind and learn about the underlying physiology. The intimate quality of the weekend will allow for ample personal attention and feedback tailored to your specific situation.
Nature walks, the steam room and sauna, as well as other (optional) activities, will be available during your stay, and while these Wim Hof events will take place throughout the year at The Glass House, there is always the option for hot/cold therapy programmes with the outdoor sauna and natural swimming pond, as well as cryotherapy in their cryo-chamber.
What’s included in the weekend
- three days and two nights
- three plant-based meals daily (from dinner on check-in to breakfast on check-out.)
- Breathwork Theory, Mechanics and Breathwork Sessions
Cold water theory, mindset, commitment and cold water immersion opportunities and cryotherapy
- Mind, body and spirit alignment sessions
- Cacao Ceremony / Opening Ceremony Circle, 1 x Closing Ceremony Circle
Introductory rate for the first-ever Wim Hof Method Package at The Glass House
- Superior King/ Double
1 person: £746
2 people: £1,236
- Premier Room
1 person: £796
2 people: 1312
Day 1 – Friday Arrival
- 4:30 pm: Welcome remarks in the lounge – Ravi/Paris and Glass House rep 4:45 pm: Cacao ceremony and ice breakers
- 5:30 pm: Group breathwork 7:00 pm – Dinner
- 8:15 pm – Sound Bath
Day 2 – Saturday
- 8:30am – Breathwork Session + the science behind breathwork
- 10:30 am Breakfast
- 11:30 am – Mind/Body Connection
- 1:00 pm – Ice Bath group 1 – grounding walk group 2
- 2:00 pm Ice bath group 2 – Walk group 1 lunch
- 5:00 – 7:00 pm – Free time suggested sauna and outdoor pool/lake on their own/ cryotherapy/ treatments
- 7:00 pm – Dinner
- 8:15 pm sound bath
Day 3 – Sunday departure
- 8:00 am Breathwork and Sound Bath session 9:00 am – Ice Bath
- 10:00 am – Breakfast
- 11:00 am – Check out of room
- 11:00 am onwards – Stay and use facilities and classes until 4:00 pm (optional)
The articles we publish on Psychreg are here to educate and inform. They’re not meant to take the place of expert advice. So if you’re looking for professional help, don’t delay or ignore it because of what you’ve read here. Check our full disclaimer.