Loughborough University is delighted to host the 10th Biennial Conference of the International Society of Critical Health Psychology (ISCHP). We look forward to welcoming ISCHP researchers and psychologists from around the world to our beautiful campus situated in the heart of England from 9-12 July 2017.
The ISCHP conference brings together health scholars who are interested in exploring ongoing and emerging issues in critical research, critical theory and critical practice in relation to health and health care. More information about ISCHP can be found here.
This shared interest in critical approaches to health and well-being is exemplified in the themes of the 10th Biennial Conference.
The conference themes are:
- Diversity and Inclusivity
- Innovations in Critical Theory and Method
- Mental Health
To download a copy of the Call for Papers, please click here.
- Abstract submission early review deadline: 31 January 2017
- Oral presentations final submission deadline: 10 March 2017
- E-Poster final submission deadline: 01 April 2017
- Early bird conference registration deadline: 30 April 2017
- Final conference registration deadline: 09 June 2017
Source: ISCHP 2017
Some of our contents and links are sponsored. Psychreg is not responsible for the contents of external websites. Psychreg is mainly for information purposes only. Never disregard professional psychological or medical advice, nor delay in seeking professional advice or treatment because of something you have read on this website. Read our full disclaimer.