Psychreg is a UK-based digital media company that offers remote work, with flexible working schedule, and consistent workflow. We are seeking a bright freelance writer/editor to join our tight-knit team.
As an award-winning publication, our mission is to provide digestible content on psychology, mental health, and wellness.
- Writing and proofreading articles within set deadlines, and according to the instructions provided.
- Updating trackers on Google Sheets.
- Responding to clients’ emails.
- Time commitment is 20 hours a week.
- Opportunity to manage your own schedule
- Competitive monthly payment rates
- Support available by phone, email, or chat
- Rewarding bonus structure
- Opportunities to learn and develop
- Open to anyone regardless of location – you don’t have to be based in the UK.
- Academic qualification in psychology is not essential. In fact, we strongly prefer those with a journalism or marketing background.
- You need to have excellent writing skills. We’re looking for someone who is stickler for grammar and punctuation.
- Time-management skills
- Familiar with Slack
- Positive attitude and desire to develop
- Knowledge of WordPress and SEO is highly desirable.
How to apply
- We’re not interested in your qualifications, so please don’t send your CV. Instead, we’d love to know if you have what it takes to do the job – that you can write and that you have a thorough grasp of the language. Read some of our articles, so you’ll know our preferred writing style.
- Show us how you can hook our readers’ attention through a 500-word sample of your writing (written in UK English) on any topic in psychology, mental health, or wellness. Demonstrate to us that you know how to insert relevant links, that you’re an SEO savvy, and that you can write in an engaging way. Please have your writing sample on Google Docs and send it to: email@example.com
- Last day to apply is 30th October 2023.