Psychreg, an award-winning digital platform known for its focus on psychology, mental health, and wellness, is expanding its team (check out the Psychreg team). Each month, our website attracts around 500,000 web visits, proving our commitment to creating engaging and essential content in our field. Now, we’re on the hunt for an exceptional freelance editor with a keen eye for detail and an in-depth understanding of these topics.
A global opportunity
We believe that talent knows no boundaries, which is why this opportunity is open to anyone in the world. We’re offering a remote position, so you’ll have the freedom to work from the comfort of your home, local café, or wherever you do your best work.
This role requires a time commitment of approximately 4 hours each day. We understand that the best work is not always achieved by putting in long hours but rather by focusing on quality during the time you have.
As a freelance editor at Psychreg, you will be responsible for:
- Publishing and editing news articles related to psychology, mental health, and wellness
- Ensuring content is factually accurate and meets our high editorial standards
- Collaborating with our writers to enhance their work and communicate effectively with our readers
Desired skills and experience
The ideal candidate for this role would possess the following:
- Internet savvy
- Strong proofreading skills and an excellent command of English.
- A background in journalism, copywriting, or media studies is highly desirable
- Experience in an editing role is highly desirable
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks efficiently
- Meticulous attention to spelling and punctuation
- Familiarity with WordPress and SEO
Our team members are our most significant assets, and as such, we believe in fair and negotiable remuneration based on skills, experience, and the value you bring to our team.
Why join Psychreg?
Our mission at Psychreg is to create and share valuable content that contributes to a better understanding of mental health, psychology, and wellness. We take pride in our work and value each team member’s unique contributions. By joining us, you will be part of a dynamic, globally connected team, committed to making a positive impact.
If you’re an experienced editor or a talented professional eager to explore the world of digital journalism within the psychology and mental health realm, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your CV to email@example.com – you’ve got until June 30th to send it in.