Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) affects up to 75% of women. It includes fatigue, mood swings, tender breasts, depression, food cravings, and more. However, it’s not a condition for which a female can’t get relief. FLO PMS Gummy Vitamins, created by the brother and sister team of Brianna and Bobby Bitton, is a tasty, scientifically-designed vitamin for PMS. It is 100% vegan and contains clinically-studied ingredients like chaste berry, vitamin B6, and lemon balm, which have been shown to help relieve hormonal acne, bloating, and cramps. Here is a review of FLO PMS Gummy Vitamins.
Why did the Bitton pair create Flo?
The Bitton pair have a philosophy for its vitamins. They are research-based, meant to empower women, help women be proactive with their health, and for self-care.
How do you take the Flo vitamins?
The vitamins come in gummies or capsules. If you choose gummies, you should take two a day. If you prefer capsules, you take one a day.
What are the key ingredients of the PMS gummy vitamins?
- Chasteberry. Also known as “chaste tree”, this is a plant that is native to the Mediterranean area as well as Asia. It can relieve the PMS symptoms of mood swings, tender breasts, and hormonal acne.
- Dong quai. Dating back to thousands of years in use in Korea, China, and Japan, this root is also known as “female ginseng.” Originating in the mountains of Korea, China, and Japan, dong quai helps relieve the PMS symptoms of cramps and bloating.
- Vitamin B6. Also known as pyridoxine, vitamin B6 is a water-soluble vitamin found in salmon, poultry, tuna, bananas, dark leafy greens, etc. (6) The vitamin helps with PMS symptoms of cravings and mood swings.
- Lemon balm. Found in the mint family (not from lemon) and native to Europe, lemon balm dates back to the Middle ages. (7). It helps with the PMS symptoms of digestion, stress, and cramps.
Pros and cons of Flo PMS gummy vitamins
We read some interesting facts about Flo vitamins on DietPillReviews.com, a health site that reviews supplements.
- The vitamin is available in both gummy and capsule form.
- The capsule form is sugar-free.
- FLO also helps women in menopause to alleviate their symptoms.
- There is a low risk of side effects from the vitamin.
- The vitamin is 100% vegan, GMO-free, and not tested on animals. It’s affordable, breaking down to about $1 a day.
- Flo vitamins for PMS typically begin to work after two menstrual cycles. Therefore, they don’t work immediately.
- The gummy version contains sugar.
Flo PMS Gummy Vitamins are a way for premenstrual women and women in menopause to alleviate the symptoms associated with these conditions. They are affordable vitamins you take once daily – two in gummy form and one in capsule form. It contains key ingredients, such as chaste berry and lemon balm, and is 100% vegan. They are not meant for a female who wants immediate relief. The vitamins begin two work approximately after two menstrual cycles.
Zuella Montemayor did her degree in psychology at the University of Toronto. She is interested in mental health, wellness, and lifestyle.
The articles we publish on Psychreg are here to educate and inform. They’re not meant to take the place of expert advice. So if you’re looking for professional help, don’t delay or ignore it because of what you’ve read here. Check our full disclaimer.