Imagine a fun workplace where people following different professions, freelancers, and corporate employees can join and work together. These coworking spaces transform the work pattern by escalating peer coworking experiences, providing more opportunities to collaborate with like-minded people and have fun activities.
Working in big metropolitan cities like Gurgaon helps in building quality business networks. Coworking space creates a different avenue for improving their work culture.
Why choose a coworking space in Gurgaon?
In recent years, many Indian cities have adopted this coworking space culture that helps companies to motivate their employees, transforming old monotonous work schedules and better collaborations.
- Enhance creativity. Working people require small breaks and relaxation time that helps them to regain their creativity level in work. Coworking spaces are the best tool to comfort people in between rough work schedules. More interaction provides a new perspective and opens the door to better coordination at work.
- More flexible. The best advantage of coworking spaces is their high flexibility. There is no compulsion or burden for membership; you can cancel it based on your preferences. It makes it an ideal choice for the working section to join and leave whenever they want.
- Cost-effective choice. Companies often look to rent their offices involving minimal cost. Nowadays, office setup is beyond desk laptops. There comes the need for small recreational areas, relaxation rooms, and cafeterias. Coworking space provides all these added amenities with low charges making it more convenient and cost-effective.
- Opportunities to collaborate with experienced people. Networking is vital whether you are a business owner, freelancer, or corporate employee. These interactions with experienced professionals can help you learn, acquire skills, and scale up your work. Coworking makes it more convenient to reach out to people from the same industry in one place.
- Scale up productivity. Many experienced ones believe that the environment matters in work creativity. Sometimes, working from home in a crowded public place is impossible, while the urgency of work taps your head. Many coworking spaces are 24-hour accessible to smoothly operate and provide non-stop services to working people.
- Host corporate events. Coworking spaces provide a better location to host the company’s events and activities. It works best for companies who want to invest less yet expects full-fledged events. Many companies collaborate and share better opportunities, and employees can make more personalized connections with top-level management.
- Promote positive mental health. Working in restricted boundaries without changing your space can impact people’s mental well-being. They crave interactive, fun chats and indoor games that build better connectivity. Coworking spaces boost productivity among working people by providing extracurricular activities, cafeteria areas, and game areas where they can interact during their break hours.
Startups heading towards coworking
Walking around coworking spaces will give you the realisation of why companies and startup owners are adopting this culture of sharing spaces. It works for both management with less operational cost and for working people with better creativity and productivity.
Some convenient amenities include hot desk facilities, a coffee and beverages machine setup, a game room, and private meeting rooms. All these perks attract people to join the space and work together. Also, the membership process of such coworking spaces is preferable for freelancers and people looking for a peaceful environment for their meetings and work. Investing in these spaces helps businesses cut the extra cost and gather all required facilities in one place.
Moving on to startups, they initiate their journey between home walls; however, once they scale up, it requires more space. Team building has been a task for most startups, and investing in a large office can block their money. So, these early entrepreneurs turn towards building their dream office in a coworking space with more flexibility and different options for pricing structure: daily, weekly, and monthly basis with the best discounts and deals.
What to look for in coworking spaces?
Before heading to book your coworking space, that fetches the best working experience. These are a few points that will help you finalize the best suitable space.
- Extra amenities
- Privacy and security
- Internet connectivity
Try myHQ for Coworking Space
If you are looking for the best companies to book coworking space in Gurgaon, consider myHQ. One of the best places for your workspace solutions featuring flexible passes, fixed desks and cabins, flexible team passes, and virtual office setup. It is open to everyone, whether you are a freelancer, a business traveller, a growing startup, a remote and mobile team, or an established company.
myHQ has a wide range of coverage with more than 300 working spaces, they offer the lowest price and money-back guarantee. For a hassle-free setup, it works best for everyone with amenities like free tools, food discounts, Saas subscription, conferences and workshops, and community building using the myHQ app.
Ellen Diamond, a psychology graduate from the University of Hertfordshire, has a keen interest in the fields of mental health, wellness, and lifestyle.