Taking an exam can be extremely challenging and especially confronting for high-performing students who are used to easily achieving their goals. If you are academically strong, put in endless hours of studying (or have trouble sticking with a study schedule), yet still find yourself struggling to pass the exam, tutor2u might be what you need.
They provide a comprehensive range of support resources and services to teachers, students, parents and other educational communities.
These support includes:
- Regular and comprehensive study support via our free subject blogs
- Digital and printed teaching and revision materials to support A Level, GCSE, IB and a range of other important exams and assessments
- Profession development courses for teachers and senior management teams across a wide range of subjects and specialist areas
- Large-group exam technique and revision coaching courses for students preparing for important exams
- Enrichment events for students and teachers to support their studies
- Recruitment support for schools and colleges to connect with the highest-possible number of relevant candidates for teaching vacancies
- Specialist support for organisations wanting to reach out to, and connect with schools and colleges in the UK
Are you interested in working with tutor2u? Would you like to explore how you could partner with them? If so, please contact Jim Riley via email to explore the possibilities.
Dennis Relojo is the founder of Psychreg and is also the Editor-in-Chief of Psychreg Journal of Psychology. Aside from PJP, he sits on the editorial boards of peer-reviewed journals, and is a Commissioning Editor for the International Society of Critical Health Psychology. A Graduate Member of the British Psychological Society, Dennis holds a master’s degree in psychology from the University of Hertfordshire. His research interest lies in the intersection of psychology and blogging. You can connect with him through Twitter @DennisRelojo and his website.
DISCLAIMER – Some of our contents and links are sponsored. Psychreg is not responsible for the contents of external websites.
Psychreg is mainly for information purposes only. Never disregard professional psychological or medical advice, nor delay in seeking professional advice or treatment because of something you have read on this website. Read our full disclaimer.