Dr Anna Kennedy OBE is an educator who has worked to provide an improved education and other facilities for children with autism spectrum disorders. In pursuing support for these children, she has established two schools, a college, a respite home and a website with over 85,000 international followers. Dr Kennedy organised the Autism’s Got Talent. It was launched on 12 May 2012. In this talent show, children and adults with autism performed on the stage at London’s Mermaid Theatre. A performance from James Hobley, an autistic dancer was also included in this show who had appeared on Britain’s Got Talent. Dr Kennedy is the special education correspondent of Psychreg.
Dr Kennedy was appointed an OBE (Royal Reward for Inspirational Mother) Award by Queen Elizabeth II at Buckingham Palace in 2012 for her services. Dr Kennedy is a correspondent for Psychreg – she writes all things autism.
Published: 14 May 2019
Last updated: 30 May 2019
- Speech at SEND National Crisis March (30 May 2019)
- Meet the Autism Champion of Croydon (02 May 2019)
- Jenny Jackson and Annie Sands Appeared on Women’s Radio Station (09 April 2019)
- Dr Chris Papadopoulos on Women’s Radio Station (03 April 2019)
- ‘Oliver’s Campaign’ Continues (27 March 2019)
- The Theme of International Women’s Day 2019 is #BalanceforBetter (07 March 2019)
- Autism Is a Fruit Salad (06 March 2019)