Dean Griffiths, also known as the Soul Whisperer, is an Intuitive Coach empowering women to live a life of purpose, through his Inner Journey Coaching Programme. He is also the Founder and CEO of Energy Fusion, an online corporate health and well-being platform.
Dean has spent over 20 years working in the health and well-being industry, working with some of the UK’s leading CEO’s and executives, specialising in sports rehabilitation. He studied with the CHEK Institute in San Diego, as well as learning an array of physiotherapy, osteopathic and holistic techniques to offer a diverse and unique approach to dealing with physical pain.
By working with a broad range of clients, Dean found that many of his clients complaints had a mental/emotional aspect to them, so decided to study in techniques such as EFT and Psych-K, as well as developing his intuitive skills. This allowed him to be more effective and get better results with his clients.
His focus now is on working one to one with clients to address mental/emotional issues, while using his knowledge of health to empower others through his online platform Energy Fusion to take charge of their own health.
Dean is a member of the Evolutionary Business Council which is collaboration of high-level influencers and thought-leaders who are out to cause change in the world.
You can follow him on Twitter @
- How Can Sound Have a Powerful Effect on Your Mind (17 October 2017)
- The Power of Negative Thinking (19 September 2017)
- Do You Suffer From Stinking Thinking (30 August 2017)
- The Harmonic Relationship Between Body and Mind ( 20 July 2017)
- The Anxiety Antidote (13 June 2017)
- The Pursuit of Happiness (24 May 2017)
- How Is Your Perception of Life (09 April 2017)
- The Power of Resilience (11 March 2017)
- Monkey See, Monkey Do (16 February 2017)
- What Your Ikigai? (11 January 2017)
- The Neuroscience of Motivation (09 December 2016)
- Changing Your Brain Through the Ganzfeld Effect (09 December 2016)
- The Illusion of Time (23 October 2016)
- The Wonderful World of Nootropics (13 October 2016)
DISCLAIMER – Some of our contents and links are sponsored. Psychreg is not responsible for the contents of external websites.
Psychreg is mainly for information purposes only. Never disregard professional psychological or medical advice, nor delay in seeking professional advice or treatment because of something you have read on this website. Read our full disclaimer.