We are happy to invite you to the Conference on Meaningful Relations in Aging and Dying on 28th–30th August 2019 in Helsinki, Finland. The conference covers various aspects of ageing and dying, specifically focusing on meaningful relations during these phases of life.
We welcome abstracts (maximum of 200 words) for conference papers/posters that report from or reflect on research related to the conference theme through various theoretical, methodological, and empirical approaches, including:
- Research on ageing and care
- Contributions to relational theory
- Research on meaning in life
- Research on death and dying
As this is a multidisciplinary conference, abstracts need to communicate clearly with delegates from a wide range of disciplines.
The call for papers is now open and closing date for submissions is on 1st March 2019.
Confirmed keynote speakers:
- Seeing the bigger picture: Using the ‘Pictor’ visual elicitation method to explore roles and relationships in palliative care – Nigel King, Professor in Applied Psychology, University of Huddersfield
- Supporting decisions at the end of life: Relationality, care and choice’ – Rosie Harding, Professor of Law and Society, Birmingham Law School
- Making meaning in old age’ – Hans Stiffoss-Hanssen, Professor at the Centre of Diaconia and Professional Practice, VID Specialized University, Oslo
For further information and to submit abstract, click here.
DISCLAIMER – Some of our contents and links are sponsored. Psychreg is not responsible for the contents of external websites.
Psychreg is mainly for information purposes only. Never disregard professional psychological or medical advice, nor delay in seeking professional advice or treatment because of something you have read on this website. Read our full disclaimer.