CAROL’s AI bike is a scientifically proven exercise bike. The bike uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) to give you a personalised high-intensity workout in 40 seconds. You no longer have to use time as an excuse for not working out. Science is the primary concept behind this innovation. CAROL stands for Cardiovascular Optimization Logic, and it is powered to get you 132% healthier in 98% less time. This makes CAROL’s AI technology the future of biking. Read on to find out more about CAROL’s AI bike.
When you eat food, your body breaks some of it down into sugar glucose. The body stores sugar glucose in your muscles as glycogen, which acts as your muscle fuel. The more glycogen you have, the more you can exercise. Regular exercise helps your muscles to grow bigger as it signals your body to store more glycogen. This type of training can take a long time to yield results. CAROL’s AI bike hopes to hasten this process. After a few months of regularly using the bike, you will notice a significant change in your muscle mass. The objective of CAROL’s AI bike is to allow your body to burn glycogen and turn to another energy source rapidly. Fat.
Set-up and first use
Unpacking and assembling CAROL’s AI bike will only take you about one hour. The process may be involved, but the bike comes with a step-by-step guide and video. You can also call their customer care service if you get stuck. CAROL’s AI bike begins by providing a simple workout that will not hurt. By the time you reach your seventh ride, things start to become intense. The computer now has enough data to establish your heart rate for warm-up, intense training, recovery, and cool down. The bike uses this data to create a workout schedule that is challenging but productive.
CAROL’s AI bike comes with several training modes, including:
- Intense. This programme consists of two 20-second sprints, a two-minute warm-up, three-minute recovery, and three-minute cooldown. So, the total time you will invest in this program is eight minutes and forty seconds per workout. The intense training mode requires you to work out three times per week for the best results. However, you can also reduce the exercise to two per week.
- Energiser. This is a shorter version of the intense training mode. The mode consists of two ten-second sprints.
- Fat burn 30 and 40. Although these are different modes on the bike, they are excellent for people who wish to lose weight. These training modes consist of one 2-minute warm-up, 30 or 60 8-second sprints (with 12-second rest between each), and a three-minute cooldown.
- Constant power. In this mode, the bike adjusts the resistance automatically to maintain the power you choose.
- Continuous ramp up. This is a test mode where the bike increases the resistance by three watts every three seconds until you get tired.
- Free ride. In this mode, you can use the bike like a traditional ergometer. You can set the resistance and other parameters as you wish.
Software and app
During the first power-up, you will notice that the software is similar to any other app running on an Android-powered tablet. As such, CAROL’s app is user-friendly. Start your experience by creating a rider account with CAROL. You can later use your smartphone or web browser to access this account. For your bike to store and use your unique data, you must protect your account with a password. The bike will prompt you to enter your username and password before any workout. CAROL’s AI bike is also cloud-connected and will get regular software updates. Instead of competing against yourself, you can have fun with the community connection feature. The bike allows you to compete with others on their weekly leaderboard.
For the best price, visit this trusted source. CAROL’s AI bike is ideal for anyone trying to improve their overall health and fitness quickly. The bike is also an excellent choice for people who find it challenging to follow a routine. Also, consider getting this bike if you have a busy schedule and hardly get the time to exercise. Athletes who wish to improve their cardiovascular strength can also purchase a CAROL’s AI bike.
If you are looking for a stationary bike with a different approach to exercise, CAROL’s AI bike is best for your needs. Apart from creating a fitness schedule, the bike also customises workout changes as you become more fit.
Helen Bradfield did her degree in psychology at the University of Edinburgh. She has an ongoing interest in mental health and well-being.
Psychreg is mainly for information purposes only; materials on this website are not intended to be a substitute for professional advice. Don’t disregard professional advice or delay in seeking treatment because of what you have read on this website. Read our full disclaimer.