Preparations are underway for the 4th International Conference on Psychology, Counselling and Education (ICPCE 2022), and there is much to consider as we design an international event with supportive atmosphere, peer-reviewed content, diversity of perspectives and topic areas, and a blend of science and practice you value.
The Organising Committee is reviewing lessons learned from the past two virtual Psychreg conferences to structure an international event that meets the needs of participants. ICPCE 2022 will be held online.
Please note that our conference has no theme; all research with a psychology background is very welcome.
ICPCE 2022 is an interdisciplinary event that brings together scholars and practitioners from a range of backgrounds (e.g., public health, government and public policy, psychology, medicine, sociology, allied health professions, education, sports and exercise science, social sciences, media studies, counselling, and the lay public) to consider research, policy, rhetoric, and practice on how we can redefine resilience.
We are seeking submissions for paper presentations that meet the following criteria:
- Offers relevant perspectives on the application of resilience research to contemporary challenges of the 21st century
- Hinged on a robust and richly-described empirical study (qualitative, quantitative or both), or those that incorporate rigorous theoretical analysis
- Presents diverse disciplinary perspectives, methodological and theoretical approaches from within, and beyond the disciplines of psychology, counselling, and education in relation to resilience.
Fields that might be covered include, but are not limited to:
- applied psychology
- clinical psychology
- educational psychology
- mental health
- organisational psychology
- social psychology
We welcome direct submissions of original research within the scope of the theme of the conference. Submissions may present new research, preliminary work, critical theory, or best practice and could highlight practical lessons learned from experience in different settings, or countries.
Research abstract of around 250 words should be sent in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
All submissions should follow the APA Style Guide and use British English spelling. Please use the standard British English spelling of words such as ‘centre’ or ‘behaviour’. Where British English has alternative spellings of words such as ‘recognize’/‘recognise’, please use the ‘s’ form, e.g., ‘recognise’.
The conference proceedings will be published in a special issue of Psychreg Journal of Psychology. For your pre-submission queries, email email@example.com
- Last day of early registration: 01 August 2022. Fee: £50 (3,500 PHP)
- Last day of regular registration: 01 October 2022. Fee: £75 (5,000 PHP)
- Late registration: 28 October 2022 onwards: £100 (£6,700 PHP)
- ISPCE member: 25% off registration fee