A limited number of non-residential bursaries available for the Qualitative Methods in Psychology Section Bi-annual Conference 2017.
Eligibility criteria as follows:
- Must be a BPS Member
- Must be enrolled onto Research degree students in Psychology
- Must currently studying at a HE institituion with the United Kingdom
- Must have submitted an abstract to QMiP 2017
In order to apply, please complete the Bursary Application Form along with your deatils and a brief motivation indicating how your attendance might further your studies and career (max. 150 words)
Email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 May 2017
- Please note, these awards are competitive and the QMiP Committee will judge applications.
- Successful applicants will be notified shortly after the submission deadline.
- Award holders must submit a brief report post conference and failure to do so can result in a charge for conference fees.
- It is an expectation that award holders will have submitted an oral or poster presentation for possible inclusion within the Conference programme.
- The maximum value of the bursary will cover costs of a full non-residential package.
Source: British Psychological Society
Some of our contents and links are sponsored. Psychreg is not responsible for the contents of external websites. Psychreg is mainly for information purposes only. Never disregard professional psychological or medical advice, nor delay in seeking professional advice or treatment because of something you have read on this website. Read our full disclaimer.