For betting enthusiasts living across the states in America, legal sports betting apps are blooming all over the country. With states like Colorado, Indiana, Michigan, Oregon and West Virginia legalizing and launching mobile betting, and existing states expanding their betting communities, there are varieties of options. While the legality of betting sites is of utmost importance, most players want to know what betting site has the best odds and pack the best bonuses.
That is a safe starting point for most people looking for the highest possible return; however, the problem is that the top price for every outcome is never readily available on every sports book. Some seasoned players have the habit of creating multiple accounts across the board and scanning through them to find betting sites with the best odds for the market they want to target. Such practice might sound sketchy, but it will ensure you get the best bookmakers’ odds and make more returns on your bet. This article will outline the best betting apps available in the US, top betting tips, and guide you on how to choose the best sports book in your state.
Top rated US sports betting apps
When choosing betting apps for your desired market, it is necessary to confirm those sports book apps legalized in your state. Depending on where players live, most of these betting apps are available and at the players’ disposals. Outlined below are the top betting apps you will likely come across as a bettor. These sports book apps are fully legalized in each state, with sign-up bonuses and attractive offers and bonuses.
- FanDuel Sportsbook. Rated number one top betting app, FanDuel offers competitive odds on just about every sports betting market there is including football, jégkorong, tennis, and a long list of other games. It has built on its daily fantasy success with a well-designed betting app and terrific online sportsbook. It guarantees superior betting experiences and lots of features for players.
- BetMGM Sportsbook. With highly competitive lines, and the best odds on events, Bet MGM brings the casino brand online, offering top-notch betting app and online sportsbooks developed by experienced players in the market.
- DraftKings Sportsbooks. DraftKing is one of the best options when looking for legal US sports betting. With good market depth, great lines, excellent features and attractive daily promotions.
- Caesars Sportsbook. Offering one of the most polished apps on the market, Caesars brings flexibility to online sports betting. It offers series of banking options, highly competitive odds on most if not all major sports. The icing here is that it offers few restrictions when it comes to constructing parlays.
- BetRivers Sportsbook. It offers a large selection of bets with competitive odds and promo codes. BetRivers also offers one of the best bonuses in the industry.
- Barstool Sportsbook. Barstool is powered by Penn National Gaming. It has some if not most of the unique promos in the entire industry.
- PointsBet. An Australian brand taking the US betting market by storm with new ways to bet spreads, total and promotions. It has one of the best overall packages online.
Choosing the best sportsbook app available in your State
With the rapidly evolving sports betting world in the United States, the legal market that regulates these betting apps is ever-expanding. Most state governments are now licensing sportsbooks to operate be it virtual or at physical retail locations all over the states. State regulations change frequently and it is in the bettor’s interest to choose a sportsbook app licensed where he lives. There are key factors that matter when considering a betting app as shown over the years. Choosing the right sports betting site involves a lot of personal preferences, but you should not compromise much on the key features. These factors are:
- Secure and simple banking transactions without fees
- Having proper licences to operate legally in a range of states
- An attractive and generous bonus offers and sign-up incentives
- Wide selection of sporting events and wagering types
- Competitive odds that offer a fair value.
When considering Betting Apps in America, selecting the best odds is the biggest factor when it comes to getting the highest value with your wagers. But the equation can be somewhat complicated. While many people believe that the best odds for online sports betting brings the highest returns in the long run, they already know that lines and bonuses matter too. Welcome bonuses are important. Some players want to know how many free credits they can get up-front. They may stick with a sportsbook that offers a generous bonus in the beginning. Reviewing any online sports betting app takes the app itself into account. Some apps are easier to navigate than others, and that can affect a new bettor’s chance of using certain features on the app.
Also, smoother banking is one of the necessary if not most important things anyone who has ever tried out his luck at offshore sites will appreciate about wagering with regulated American Sportsbook Apps and legal online sports betting sites.
A less rigorous deposits method and withdrawal option will go a long way in influencing a bettor’s preference when choosing a betting app. The payment options may vary between sites but be rest assured that you will see several choices that you are already familiar with on the above outlined licensed betting apps. Ranging from eWallets to cash deposits, you will find high and low-tech options you will be comfortable with.
Withdrawal options on the other hand tend to be more limited than those available for making profits. This, in part, is due to regulatory restrictions. All the best online betting apps offer a healthy number of ways to withdraw your winnings when the time comes. Most, if not all of these options are instant with no withdrawal fees no matter the size of the transaction.
While placing your bets online, ensure you choose a site with the highest odds and do not forget to confirm whether such an app is licensed in your state.
Alicia Saville did her degree in psychology at the University of Edinburgh. She is interested in mental health and well-being.