B12 vitamin deficiency presents symptoms such as headaches, anaemia, fatigue, mental impairment, or yellow skin. Therefore, it’s imperative to take a diet that will provide us with Vitamin B12.
It’s always advisable to take vitamin supplements in case you are not getting enough. It’s true that the majority of us have a decent level of B12. Nevertheless, there are a few of us who are B12 deficient.
If you are suffering from anaemia, it’s possible that you might have an insufficient amount of this vitamin in your body. B12 plays an important role in red blood cell production. Therefore, if you are not getting enough of the vitamin, you will suffer from anaemia. B12 deficiency can cause serious health problems.
Are you wondering what’s the best vitamin B12 liquid drops? Read more:
Best types of vitamin B12 drops
Naturally, the B12 vitamin is found in animal foods such as eggs, meat, seafood, and dairy products. However, you can get vitamin B12 in liquid form. The most known vitamin B12 liquid drops include;
Methylcobalamin is a Vitamin B12 supplement taken in liquid form. Some of its benefits include helping your brain perform at its best.
It also helps in:
- Energy production
- Development and maintenance of blood cells
- It has been known to help those with depression
- To relieve fatigue, depression, migraines, insomnia, nervousness, and anxiety
- It also helps to prevent and treat arthritis. It has been shown to help prevent heart attacks, strokes, and cancer.
Cyanocobalamin is the most popular form of vitamin B12. It is sold as liquid drops. It is used to prevent as well as treat diseases. It is a very useful vitamin for people who are unable to absorb food properly. It can be used to prevent or treat a disease called pernicious anaemia. This condition causes a lack of red blood cells. Cyanocobalamin can also be used to treat rheumatoid arthritis.
However, it is not recommended for pregnant women. This is because it can cause birth defects.
Hydroxocobalamin is a Vitamin B12 supplement taken in liquid form. Some of its benefits include:
- Improves mental clarity and concentration
- Reduces stress and fatigue
- Boosts energy and endurance
- Increases metabolism and helps with weight loss
It’s one of the safest supplements you can take. It has no side effects, and it can even be used by pregnant women. Many people use it to treat conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease and anxiety.
Some of the benefits of Adenosylcobalamin include:
- Reducing and controlling blood sugar levels
- Promoting healthy heart function and brain function
- Improving nerve function and helping you to make energy
- Protecting against damage caused by radiation exposure and free radical activity
- Reducing muscle pain and stiffness
- Preventing memory loss
Adenosylcobalamin is also often used by bodybuilders to treat depression and for improving muscle mass.
Alicia Saville did her degree in psychology at the University of Edinburgh. She is interested in mental health, wellness, and lifestyle.