Most accidents appear to come out of nowhere; a fraction of a second can cause a lifetime of pain and suffering. A lot of injuries show up immediately, hours later, or the next morning and can even be weeks later.
It is imperative that an accident victim no matter how small you think it was to be checked out by an expert chiropractor like those at Injury Care Chiropractic in Louisville, KY. Do not think that maybe it will go away. That is what we have heard thousands of times only to delay necessary treatment.
Benefits of seeking treatment at injury care chiropractic
- Reduce swelling(oedema)
- Remove products of inflammation
- Reduce inflammation
- Restore range of motion
- Prevent scar tissue
- Align joint to heal in a favourable position
- Restore Joint and Spinal Mobility
- Reduce chronicity that becomes permanent
Auto injuries we treat at injury care chiropractic
- Upper back
- Low back
- Shoulder, wrist, and hand pain
- Tailbone, hip, knee, ankle, and foot pain
- Chest and rib pain
- Headaches and post-concussive disorders
- Bulged and herniated discs
- Sprain, strains, and micro-tears of soft tissue
Tommy Williamson did his degree in psychology at the University of Edinburgh. He has an ongoing interest in mental health and well-being.
Disclaimer: Psychreg is mainly for information purposes only. Materials on this website are not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, medical treatment, or therapy. Never disregard professional psychological or medical advice nor delay in seeking professional advice or treatment because of something you have read on this website. Read our full disclaimer here.