If bothersome body acne and bumps have you feeling discouraged about wearing tank tops or swimsuits, it’s time to try salicylic acid body wash.
This clarifying body wash is a game changer for clearing up body acne (bacne), folliculitis, keratosis pilaris (KP), and even stubborn ingrown hairs. With 2% acne-fighting salicylic acid, it’s the ideal solution for bump-free, confident skin from head to toe.
Treats body acne and breakouts
- Salicylic acid penetrates pores and exfoliates away pore-clogging oil, dirt, and debris.
- It clears existing bacne while preventing new pimples and blackheads from forming.
- The acne-fighting ingredient targets body acne across the back, chest, shoulders, and more.
Minimises ingrown hairs
- By softening and lifting dead skin cells, salicylic acid helps ingrown hairs emerge.
- It also prevents keratin buildup that can block developing hairs and cause ingrown tendencies.
- Use on bikini areas, underarms, legs, and other areas prone to ingrowns.
- Salicylic acid deeply cleanses congested hair follicles where bacterial folliculitis occurs.
- It clears away debris, oil, and bacteria inside hair follicles to treat and prevent painful flare-ups.
- Use on the scalp, legs, butt, chest, and other folliculitis-prone areas.
Improves keratosis pilaris
- With its effective exfoliating action, salicylic acid smooths the rough, bumpy texture of keratosis pilaris (KP).
- It dissolves the excess keratin protein that builds up and clogs hair follicles.
- Use on the backs of arms, thighs, cheeks, and other KP prone zones.
- Unlike harsh physical scrubs, salicylic acid provides deeper chemical exfoliation to unclog pores and resurface bumpy skin.
- It dissolves the “glue” between dead skin cells to reveal fresh new skin.
- Works without irritation as long as you don’t scrub aggressively. Let the acid do its work.
Light, nourishing texture
- Cleanses without stripping away natural oils that help maintain a healthy moisture barrier.
- Infused with soothing shea butter and nourishing vitamin E.
- Produces a light lather that rinses clean without residue.
For all skin types
- Suitable for use on all skin types, including sensitive and acne-prone
- Non-comedogenic formula won’t clog pores or worsen breakouts
- Fragrance free, soap free, and allergy tested
Simple drugstore solution
- Available over the counter without the need for a prescription or medical procedure
- Cost effective compared to repeating doctor visits for body acne prescription treatments
- A fuss-free way to get clearer body skin from the shower
How to use it
- Apply a quarter-size amount onto wet skin in the shower. Focus on acne-prone areas and gently massage in.
- Allow the salicylic acid to work for 1-2 minutes before rinsing.
- Use 1–2 times per day for best results. Limit to once daily if dryness or irritation occurs.
- Follow with a soothing, non-comedogenic body lotion. Consider applying a body acne treatment after showering for extra help.
Things to note
- It can take up to six weeks of consistent use to see a real improvement, so be patient! Acne-fighting ingredients take time.
- Start by using every other day if your skin is very sensitive or easily dried out by acne medications.
- Derma Co’s Salicylic Acid Body Wash is safe to use long-term for maintaining clear body skin.
Don’t let body breakouts or bumps stop you from wearing your favorite outfits with confidence. Derma Co’s Salicylic Body Wash helps treat and prevent bacne, ingrown hairs, KP, folliculitis, and more – without a prescription. You can try The derma co face wash for more benefits for skin.
Use this dermatologist-approved acne cleanser as a simple, effective way to achieve smooth, confident skin from head to toe.
David Radar, a psychology graduate from the University of Hertfordshire, has a keen interest in the fields of mental health, wellness, and lifestyle.