In Hollywood, the fashion industry and politics, wigs have been used for centuries as a cosmetic component of success and as a symbol of success itself, as well as respect and reverence.
Today’s wigs are so finely crafted that, without someone’s input, it is almost impossible to determine whether a person is wearing a wig or their hair is naturally full of body and life.
Actually, they are for you
Some people make the false assumption that wigs are not suitable for everyday life, that one cannot wear one unless they are a celebrity, star or politician. While this belief may work for some, others of us are a little too conservative to give stylists free reign to transform us.
Cheap human hair wigs are perfect for every occasion, even a casual workday, and for everyone, no matter who they are or what they do.
Most women change their wigs every three months. Humans need to be replaced every year, while artificial ones last about six months. Most wig experts recommend replacing your wig if it has lasted more than six months.
5 Things a hair wig can do that a stylist, colour, cream or gel can’t
- Protects from damage. One of the reasons why wigs are so popular is that wigs do not damage a person’s hair. Changing hairstyles every few weeks can cause damage that takes months or years to fully repair. For those who want to temporarily change their hairstyle without damaging it for a long time, wigs are ideal.
- Natural look. Although the art of wig-making is an industry that has produced exceptional products for centuries, over the past 50 years, technology has made it possible to make wigs not only natural but better than natural. There is no longer any concern that a wig from a reputable manufacturer may appear artificial. Whether one wears one or not, the quality of wigs today is no secret.
- Time savers. Even a temporary hairstyle that isn’t destructive can take a long time to get right. A person can prepare for formal occasions and/or events that call for something special in minutes, not hours.
- Money saver. Depending on the stylist, the cost of a new haircut can be quite expensive. A wig – something that can last for decades if cared for properly – is usually considerably less expensive in the long run than frequent trips to the stylist.
- Hide imperfections. Many people, both men and women, were not blessed with the same, perfect hair. Hair can be thin or unhealthy, falling out, patchy or completely lost. Some have hair that is greying prematurely or is not maturing evenly. And, most of the time it’s not a big deal. But for those special occasions who want their hair to match the way they feel about themselves, a wig can make them feel even better.
For a number of years, Hurela Hair has worked hard to ensure that our wigs and hair replacement systems are of the highest quality: in design, craftsmanship and styling. Hurela Hair offers the finest virgin wigs afterpay available today.
Hurela Hair’s commitment to quality means that they have a variety of styles, textures, and colours to suit every individual’s needs and preferences. Their easy payment options, including Afterpay, make it simple and affordable for everyone to achieve their desired hair goals, and they pride themselves on providing their customers with exceptional customer service and support.
Zuella Montemayor did her degree in psychology at the University of Toronto. She is interested in mental health, wellness, and lifestyle.