Acquiesce, a distinguished private rehab centre based in Bolton, UK, is thrilled to announce its nominations for esteemed awards at two prominent events: the Bolton Health & Well-being Awards and the She Inspires Awards. These nominations underscore Acquiesce’s unwavering dedication to providing top-tier services and exceptional contributions to various facets of the health and well-being sector.
The Bolton Health & Well-being Awards, set to unfold on Saturday, 30th September, beginning at 7:00 PM, will see Acquiesce nominated for accolades across multiple categories.
- Team of 2023. Acquiesce’s cohesive and dedicated team stands poised to receive recognition for their outstanding efforts in aiding clients on their journey to recovery.
- Therapist of the Year – Tina McCoy. Tina’s exceptional skills as a recovery practitioner have earned her a well-deserved nomination for this coveted award.
- Mental Health Worker / Mentor – Ellie Iannaccone. Ellie’s impactful contributions to mental health support have earned her acknowledgement in this category.
- Inspirational Woman – Carla Guffogg. Carla’s inspirational journey and dedication to making a difference led her to be nominated for this accolade.
- Inspirational Man – Adrian Guffogg. Acquiesce’s Adi has been recognised for his remarkable influence and commitment to positive change.
- Outstanding Business of the Year – Danielle Robinson. Acquiesce’s co-founder, Dani, has steered the centre’s growth and impact, leading to this nomination for the prestigious business award.
As well as the Bolton Health & Well-being Awards, Acquiesce’s excellence will be celebrated at the “She Inspires Awards” on Thursday, 23rd November, at 6:00 p.m. The nominations for this event further reflect Acquiesce’s commitment to fostering a holistic approach to wellness.
- Team of the Year. Acquiesce’s exceptional teamwork garners them a well-deserved nomination for this award.
- Rising Star – Ellie Iannaccone. Ellie’s ascent as a rising star in the mental health field is acknowledged with this nomination.
- SheRo Award – Carla Guffogg. Carla’s embodiment of a true SheRo – a female hero – lands her a nomination in this category.
- Women in Business – Danielle Robinson. Dani’s impactful leadership and contribution to the business world have earned her recognition.
- Women in Leadership – Tina McCoy. Tina’s exemplary leadership qualities and dedication have nominated her in this category.