Who we are?
Founded in 2014, Psychreg is an award-winning media company dedicated to keeping everyone informed about psychology, mental health, and wellness. Psychreg publishes fresh articles and manages the open-access Psychreg Journal of Psycholgy.
Launched by Dennis Relojo-Howell, while doing his master’s degree at the University of Hertfordshire. Psychreg started as a directory of people who are interested in psychology, before moving on to become a dynamic platform that it is now.
What makes us stand out?
The internet is awash with online publications, but what makes us unique is our approach. Aside from publishing layman-friendly articles and managing our open access journal, we also make useful content through our YouTube channel.
We empower people by publishing mental health stories and by hosting events. We also offer useful resources, which include the Psychreg Index and the Gratis Index. And more importantly, we'd like to be at the forefront of mental health initiatives such as the Psychreg Resilience Project (PReP).
How do you say 'Psychreg'?
Saying a made-up word can be quite tricky. Psychreg is a pormanteau of 'psychology' and 'registry'. So it's 'psych' (like in psychology) and 'reg' (like in registry) – It's Psychreg.
Go on – hear it for yourself.
We're proud of our role in providing relevant resources in psychology, mental health, and wellness. And it gives us great pleasure when we win awards because it means other people think we're doing a really fantastic job too.
- Best Online & Mental Health Platform, 2021. GHP Social Care Awards
- Best Practice in the Workplace, 2020. APA 20:20 Vision Award. Ayanay Psychological Accreditation
- Blogger of the Year, 2020. Mental Health Blog Awards
- Wellbeing Excellence in the Workplace, 2020. Ayanay Psychological Accreditation
- Highly Commended, 2018. UK Blog Awards
- Highly Commended, 2017. UK Blog Awards