What makes us stand out?
There are many online psychology magazines around, but what makes us unique is our approach. Aside from publishing articles, we also make useful content on our YouTube channel, and we have an open-access journal.
What's our story?
Psychreg was launched in March 2014 by Dennis Relojo-Howell. We started as a directory of people who are interested in psychology before moving on to become a dynamic platform we are now.
How do you say 'Psychreg'?
Saying a made-up word can be quite tricky. Psychreg is a pormanteau of 'psychology' and 'registry'. So it's 'psych' (like in psychology) and 'reg' (like in registry) – It's Psychreg.
Go on – hear it for yourself.
We're proud of our role in providing relevant resources in psychology, mental health, and wellness. And it gives us great pleasure when we win awards because it means other people think we're doing a really good job too.
- Best Online & Mental Health Platform, 2021. GHP Social Care Awards
- Best Practice in the Workplace, 2020. APA 20:20 Vision Award. Ayanay Psychological Accreditation
- Blogger of the Year, 2020. Mental Health Blog Awards
- Wellbeing Excellence in the Workplace, 2020. Ayanay Psychological Accreditation
- Highly Commended, 2018. UK Blog Awards
- Highly Commended, 2017. UK Blog Awards