Who we are?
Founded in 2014, Psychreg is a free, award-winning digital publication dedicated to keeping everyone informed about psychology, mental health, and wellness. The publication, as well as the open-access Psychreg Journal of Psycholgy, are published by Psychreg Ltd, a media company based in London, United Kingdom.
Launched by Dennis Relojo-Howell, while doing his master’s degree at the University of Hertfordshire. Psychreg started as a directory of people who are interested in psychology, before moving on to become a dynamic platform that it is now.
What makes us stand out?
The internet is awashed with online publications, but what makes us unique is our approach. Aside from publishing layman-friendly articles, we also make useful content on our YouTube channel, and we have an open-access journal.
How do you say 'Psychreg'?
Saying a made-up word can be quite tricky. Psychreg is a pormanteau of 'psychology' and 'registry'. So it's 'psych' (like in psychology) and 'reg' (like in registry) – It's Psychreg.
Go on – hear it for yourself.
We're proud of our role in providing relevant resources in psychology, mental health, and wellness. And it gives us great pleasure when we win awards because it means other people think we're doing a really fantastic job too.
- Best Online & Mental Health Platform, 2021. GHP Social Care Awards
- Best Practice in the Workplace, 2020. APA 20:20 Vision Award. Ayanay Psychological Accreditation
- Blogger of the Year, 2020. Mental Health Blog Awards
- Wellbeing Excellence in the Workplace, 2020. Ayanay Psychological Accreditation
- Highly Commended, 2018. UK Blog Awards
- Highly Commended, 2017. UK Blog Awards