18th International Weekly Educational Adults in Ukraine: Ukraine’s Rehabilitation for Life, Health and Safety in Europe
This 7-day event (11–17 September 2017) is an excellent opportunity to gain awareness on adult learning opportunities within an international context.
Venue: Venue: 2nd floor, Column Hall, 36 Khreshchatyk Street, Kiev City State Administration, Kiev, Ukraine
The themes for the events are as follows:
- Day 1 (11 September): The garden of love and joy of Ukraine: Countries implementing dreams for adult education in Ukraine
- Day 2 (12 September) : Implications and results of thirty years after the Chernobyl explosion: Lifelong rehabilitation of people and the Chernobyl exclusion zone
- Day 3 (13 September): Research in security sciences and education for security in a common Europe
- Day 4 (14 September) : Healthcare-saving means, technologies and conditions life for modern adult education in Ukraine
- Day 5 (15 September): Scientific session of the Academy Bioenergetics of Ukraine
The 16th and 17th of December will be allotted for summary and discussion of the event.
This event is organised by the following:
- All-Ukrainian Parliament of the Working-Out Disabled
- International Academy of Culture of Safety, Ecology and Health
- Federation of Persons with Disabilities in the Sports Rehabilitation Tamarina
- Symphony of Health Project
- Association of the Cultural Workers of Ukraine
- City Centre Family House
DISCLAIMER – Some of our contents and links are sponsored. Psychreg is not responsible for the contents of external websites.
Psychreg is mainly for information purposes only. Never disregard professional psychological or medical advice, nor delay in seeking professional advice or treatment because of something you have read on this website. Read our full disclaimer.