Grade and salary: Grade 8 to 10
Campus location: Edinburgh
All new staff appointed to a Professor post will be a leading academic with international standing. As Professor, you will be an academic leader with extensive demonstrated experience in delivering high quality, student-centred teaching, underpinned by academic scholarship (research, knowledge exchange, or professional practice).
Main duties and responsibilities
- Teaching and learning support
- Research and scholarship
- Communication, liaison, and networking
- Academic leadership
- Teamwork and pastoral care
- Initiative, problem-solving, and decision-making
- Planning and managing resources
- Work environment
For a detailed list of the requirements, you can read the full role profile here.
Source: Edinburgh Napier University