Scott Trettenero is a practising solo dentist in south-west Florida since 1981. Born and raised in small town central Missouri, he did his undergrad work at the University of Missouri and received his dental degree from the University of Missouri – Kansas City. Upon his graduation he moved to Florida to practice.
His participation in a university research project in the field of service quality and his interest in human temperaments formed the basis for his first book, Unlocking the T-Code. He has written and published articles in major dental journals and received a patent for an invention in 2002. He is married and has two children.
Scott has translated the important, yet complex work of philosophers, psychologists, scientists, and other pioneers in this field into an easy-to-understand format with ideas that can be applied to everyday life. He has taken the essential aspects of their work, simplified it, and has created a new matrix that connects the dots to better explain how and why people do what they do.
Dennis Relojo interviewed him about his book, Master the Mystery of Human Nature which helps you learn about yourself, others, and how the world works because of our differences. Conflicts will take on an entirely new meaning; things that used to be a mystery, will make sense. It will help you experience a sense of calm and freedom once you see the beauty and wonder of how our human nature reflects the balance of power in Nature and the ways that duality shapes our every experience on this earth.
You can follow him on Twitter @
- Difficult Life Events Can Strengthen Marriages (27 September 2017)
- My Way Versus Your Way: How to Handle Conflict (31 August 2017)
- Repressing or Suppressing Your Ego? (17 August 2017)
- Misogynists, Misandrists, and Their Egos (01 August 2017)
- Do You Really Know Yourself? (13 July 2017)
- Happiness: When All Else Fails, Lower Your Standards (12 June 2017)
- Does Life Really Have To Be So Difficult? (01 June 2017)
- How to Overcome Anger (24 May 2017)
- The Control of Our Emotions (11 May 2017)
- The Fine Art of Rationalising (04 May 2017)
- Is It a Choice or a Preference? (25 April 2017)
- Our Emotion Commotion (13 April 2017)
- Women, Wages, and Human Nature (04 April 2017)
- Diversity: It’s Much More Than Race, Colour or Creed (23 March 2017)
- Why Nature Makes Opposites Attract (14 March 2017)